Amitabh, Jaya Bachchan in trouble over land scam: Ex-IPS officer Y P Singh
- Sonia Gandhi attacks BJP ideology, says Country is at crossroads
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi
Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan have been accused by former IPS officer Y P Singh for putting their money into a project, that has violated many BMC norms.
Singh has asserted in a press conference that though he cannot say that the Bachchan family gave a loan of Rs 9 crore to a real estate firm to build the mall in Mumbai, it is now clear that the mall is being built on illegal ground.
He also said that the Bachchan family must take the loan back and ask the BMC to demolish the partly-constructed mall.
He also said that the family is known for its good work in the society, so they should wash its hands of the issue.
- US panel wary of Modi rise
- Return pharmacists to drug stores, end queues: Govt
- Minority panel works on logo, structure to include Jains
- Festival makes performers of Assam’s politicians
- Child’s death in 1997: Delhi High Court upholds 4-yr jail for quack
- Orissa ponzi scam surpasses that of Bengal by Rs 2,140 cr