Amitabh Bachchan finds working therapeutic
- âThank the Lord he is dead, this son of a gunâ: Thatâs a lift from the epitaph Khushwant Singh wrote for himself
- 2G spectrum case: ED issues fresh summons to Karunanidhi's wife
- Gandhinagar seat: Modi meets Advani; BJP says 'no differences' over tickets
- One dead, three injured after train derails at Titwala
- Australia releases pictures of possible MH370 debris, four planes checking 2 objects
He might be 70 but megastar Amitabh Bachchan likes to be occupied with work and hopes that he stays busy always.
Amitabh Bachchan, who is currently shooting Prakash Jha's next film Satyagraha in Bhopal, said work has a "therapeutic" effect on him.
"The sun sets again and another day of turmoil comes to an end. The work is the place that I would like to be always. It is almost like a balm across an aching forehead - therapeutic. Work dissects me from the daily and hourly burdens, that man carries, perhaps right to his grave," he posted on his blog.
The actor also said working gives him satisfaction in life.
"The atmosphere around a unit at work is intoxicating. There is always ofcourse the feel of being aware of all about. Not just the place of work, but also matters that concern us individually. Mostly those that remain in the realm of domesticity. It is impossible to be in a situation of enactment, when thoughts and mind are occupied else where," he added.
Bachchan is also gearing up for the release of his Hollywood debut project The Great Gatsby, which will release on May 10.