Amitabh Bachchan: I am not working with Rekha
- Mulayam Singh Yadav questions death penalty for rape, says 'boys make mistakes'
- Narendra Modi slams Mamata Banerjee, says she is playing vote bank politics
- #WhyiVoted: Let's hear it from India
- Jet flight out of contact for 30 mins, causes panic, 2 pilots grounded
- Elections 2014 Live: BJP sacks Jaswant Singh's son Manvendra
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan has rubbished reports suggesting that he is in talks to star opposite veteran actress Rekha in a YRF film.
According to reports, Aditya Chopra was said to bring Rekha and Amitabh Bachchan on-screen together again. The two last worked in 1981 hit 'Silsila'.
"I am not doing it. I read it (media report) but there is no truth to it. But if you know anybody there (at YRF) then suggest my name. As today it is difficult to get work," the legendary actor said at a function here.
Earlier, producer Firoz Nadiadwala and director Anees Bazmee were keen to get Bachchan and Rekha together in their upcoming movie 'Welcome Back'. But things did not work out.
Meanwhile, Big B would be seen in a special appearance for Sanjay Dutt Productions' 'Hasmukh Pighal Gaya'. He has performed to the iconic Raj Kapoor song 'Kisiki Muskuraahton Pe Ho Nisaar, Kisi Ka Dard Mil Sake...' from the film 'Anari'.
"It is a film for Sanjay Dutt Productions. There is a situation in the film, where the hero of the film sings a song and I get into in that song," he said.
- Neemu Bhoumik seeks LS entry; people’s issues, Raiganj roots in mind
- Another Bittu, Simerjit file papers as Independents
- Firing at district food and civil supplies office, one injured
- Day after stand-off with EC, Didi vows ‘revenge’ over ‘insult’ by Delhi
- ‘Hate’ speech: Amit Shah moves HC for stay on arrest, quashing of FIRs
- Adarsh Shastri ‘covers’ for AAP’s Jaaferi