Amitabh Bachchan leaves laptop behind at Florence
- Siachen avalanche: Lance Naik Hanamanthappa passes away three days after miraculous rescue
- Dr RK Pachauri goes on leave as TERI Chancellor, won't attend March 7 convocation
- Ishrat Jahan's mother on Headley deposition: Ploy by those guilty to salvage their names
- Write-offs a scam, small loans rarely in it, says former RBI Deputy Governor
- David Headley received money from ISI, LeT and Dr Rana
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan feels like a "loss of the world" after he accidentally left his laptop behind while leaving Florence.
The 70-year-old actor, who was in Florence to attend the River To River 2012 Indian Film Festival, wrote about the "tragedy" on his blog.
"Major tragedy! My valet forgot to pack my laptop in Florence, and I have landed in the Isles without it... Livid and most upset...
"Luckily my CEO was still in Italy and has found it and shall be able to get it back but only when I reach Mumbai and home... My hotel in the Isles has very kindly given me a working mac and I am writing this on it... Its like the loss of the world... So... Darned...," he posted.
The seven-day long film extravaganza held a retrospective of Bachchan's films.
"It has been difficult to tear myself away from Florence and all the lovely people that looked after me, and those that showed their affection during the Festival.