Amitabh Bachchan lends his voice to animated 'Mahabharat'
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Modi: Omar Abdullah
- Supreme Court lifts mining ban in Goa, caps iron ore volume
- PMO begins work on Presidentâs Parliament speech for next govt
- In this TN seat, Cong, BJP and AAP take centrestage
- To prevent polarisation, EC tells Delhi Police âdonât publicise workâ
Legendary actor Amitabh Bachchan is best known for his deep baritone voice and his incredible acting prowess. Well, after playing a narrator in quite a few films, Big B this time has lent his voice to the character of Bheeshma Pitamah in producer Jayantilal Gada's Rs. 150-crore animation flick 'Mahabharat'.
The character of Bheeshma is the grand uncle of both the Pandavas and the Kauravas and is one of the strongest and most prominent characters of the epic. Big B, who was recently dubbing for the film completed the entire session in under an hour and most importantly, he lent his voice to the film free of cost.
Apart from Bachchan, Sunny Deol too has dubbed for the character of Bheem in the animated movie.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready