Amitabh Bachchan lends his voice to animated 'Mahabharat'
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Legendary actor Amitabh Bachchan is best known for his deep baritone voice and his incredible acting prowess. Well, after playing a narrator in quite a few films, Big B this time has lent his voice to the character of Bheeshma Pitamah in producer Jayantilal Gada's Rs. 150-crore animation flick 'Mahabharat'.
The character of Bheeshma is the grand uncle of both the Pandavas and the Kauravas and is one of the strongest and most prominent characters of the epic. Big B, who was recently dubbing for the film completed the entire session in under an hour and most importantly, he lent his voice to the film free of cost.
Apart from Bachchan, Sunny Deol too has dubbed for the character of Bheem in the animated movie.