Amitabh Bachchan meets 'Happy New Year' team
- Former Maharashtra home minister RR Patil passes away at 58
- HC to Manjhi govt: Don't take decisions having financial implications
- Kiran Bedi writes an open letter, says 'relieved my parents were not alive to see this'
- 'Fever gone', Kejriwal's top five priorities as he takes charge of Delhi
- It would be 'Bhaag BJP Bhaag' in 2016, says TMC after bypoll win
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who is currently shooting for 'Bhoothnath Returns' in Mehboob studios, met the starcast of 'Happy New Year' there.
Amitabh Bachchan, 71, feels that the Farah Khan directed film, which stars son Abhishek and Shah Rukh Khan in pivotal roles, is an exciting project as he watched the few shots of the movie.
"Farah Khan and Shah Rukh show me some rushes of 'Happy New Year' and it looks so grand and big and exciting... And lots of fun..!!," Amitabh Bachchan posted on his blog.
Director Farah Khan also tweeted:
Amitabh Bachchan also recalled his earlier days of filmdom in the studio.
"So many memories of the films made here and shot under exciting and at times strange circumstances.. It was here that I was first brought to by the late Nargisji, when I was contemplating entering films. There is a recording studio on the first floor of a separate building, and Sunil Dutt saheb was dubbing for the film 'Padosan'...," he added. (With PTI inputs)