Amitabh Bachchan meets 'Happy New Year' team
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Unethical, betrayal: Prime Minister Manmohan Singhâs daughter voices family anger
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who is currently shooting for 'Bhoothnath Returns' in Mehboob studios, met the starcast of 'Happy New Year' there.
Amitabh Bachchan, 71, feels that the Farah Khan directed film, which stars son Abhishek and Shah Rukh Khan in pivotal roles, is an exciting project as he watched the few shots of the movie.
"Farah Khan and Shah Rukh show me some rushes of 'Happy New Year' and it looks so grand and big and exciting... And lots of fun..!!," Amitabh Bachchan posted on his blog.
Director Farah Khan also tweeted:
Amitabh Bachchan also recalled his earlier days of filmdom in the studio.
"So many memories of the films made here and shot under exciting and at times strange circumstances.. It was here that I was first brought to by the late Nargisji, when I was contemplating entering films. There is a recording studio on the first floor of a separate building, and Sunil Dutt saheb was dubbing for the film 'Padosan'...," he added. (With PTI inputs)
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties