Amitabh Bachchan recreates 'Jumma Chumma' act with Vidya, Priyanka, Farah
- Mamata Banerjee govt saving those involved in Saradha scam: Rahul Gandhi
- Senior Pakistan journalist Hamid Mir shot at in Karachi
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Gadkari says there's casteism in Bihar DNA then retracts by saying he meant 'political' DNA
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, DD vs KKR: Another poor start by KKR, lose openers early against DD
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan recreated his famous 'Jumma Chumma' dance moves from his 1991 hit 'Hum' with actresses Vidya Balan, Priyanka Chopra, Bipasha Basu, Farah Khan, Parineeti Chopra and Anushka Sharma.
The 70-year-old actor received the Star of the Century Award at the gala last night and also took the best actor comedy/romance trophy on behalf of his son Abhishek for his role in 'Bol Bachchan'.
"Abhishek wins for Best Actor Comedy/Romance, and they give me one for Star of the Century... Make me dance to 'Jumma Chumma' and when I ask 'kisko dena hai chumma' (Who should I give the kiss?)...
"All the beautiful ladies run up on stage and get a peck from me... Who ?? Vidya Balan, Priyanka Chopra, Bipasha Basu, Farah Khan, Parineeti Chopra, Anushka Sharma... OOH BOY !! What an evening!!," he posted on his Facebook page.
Big B also posted a picture of all the actresses presenting him the award and wrote a caption, "More fun on stage"