Amitabh Bachchan recreates 'Jumma Chumma' act with Vidya, Priyanka, Farah
- Top BJP ministers attend RSS meet, Opposition questions govt's accountability
- Bharat bandh: Violence, arrest, chaos; one-day strike a 'grand success'
- Indrani, Peter brought face to face, questioned extensively; Sanjeev Khanna's laptop seized
- OROP: Veterans soften stand, may accept pension revision once in two years
- Govt to auction 69 oil & gas fields of ONGC, Oil India to private firms
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan recreated his famous 'Jumma Chumma' dance moves from his 1991 hit 'Hum' with actresses Vidya Balan, Priyanka Chopra, Bipasha Basu, Farah Khan, Parineeti Chopra and Anushka Sharma.
The 70-year-old actor received the Star of the Century Award at the gala last night and also took the best actor comedy/romance trophy on behalf of his son Abhishek for his role in 'Bol Bachchan'.
"Abhishek wins for Best Actor Comedy/Romance, and they give me one for Star of the Century... Make me dance to 'Jumma Chumma' and when I ask 'kisko dena hai chumma' (Who should I give the kiss?)...
"All the beautiful ladies run up on stage and get a peck from me... Who ?? Vidya Balan, Priyanka Chopra, Bipasha Basu, Farah Khan, Parineeti Chopra, Anushka Sharma... OOH BOY !! What an evening!!," he posted on his Facebook page.
Big B also posted a picture of all the actresses presenting him the award and wrote a caption, "More fun on stage"