Amitabh Bachchan retrospective at Florence Indian Film Festival
- US court dismisses Devyani Khobragade's indictment in visa fraud case
- CBI chief for closing Lalu cases, director of prosecution doesnât agree
- Ditched by Anna, Mamata rallies â around herself
- AAPâs existence a miracle of Bhagwan, Allah: Kejriwal at Mumbai road show
- Maoist attack: gaps between official version, facts on ground
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is looking forward to the upcoming River To River 2012 Indian Film Festival in Florence as some of his films will be screened at the seven-day event.
The 70-year-old actor is excited about visiting the festival where his movies including "Deewar", "Black" and "Sholay" will be screened.
"...Tomorrow to Florence, Italy as guest of honor for the Film Festival which does a retrospective of my films, starting with 'Black'," he posted on Twitter.
'Everlasting Light', a documentary on the life and career of Big B by Ram Madhvani, will also be screened at the fest.
The film extravaganza will honour the actor and his wife Jaya for their contribution to films. But he says the actress-politician will be unable to attend it because of her political commitments.
"It was meant to be to honour Jaya and myself, but she cannot come because of Parliament. Another beautiful city, another honour," he added.
The film festival will start from December 7 and will come to an end on December 13.