Amitabh Bachchan shoots again at 'Deewar' shooting location after 3 decades
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan recalled his earlier memories of the Rajkamal Studio, where he delivered some of the famous shots of 1975 hit 'Deewar' including the death and 'khush toh bahut hoge tum' scenes.
Amitabh Bachchan, 71, is currently shooting for an ad film there after a gap of more than three decades in the studio built by legendary filmmaker V Shantaram.
"Rajkamal Studio shoot after ages... Established and built by the great V Shantaram. Now most of the floor space and the area given up to high rise buildings...
The main floor is where the shooting is for an ad, film on real estate... Ironical... It is the same floor where I did most of my important scenes for 'Deewar' - the death scene, the 'khush toh bahut hoge tum'...," Amitabh Bachchan posted on his blog along with few pictures of the studio.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express