Amitabh Bachchan starts shooting for 'Satyagraha'
- Bulandshahr gangrape case: SC pulls up Azam Khan for calling the incident 'political conspiracy'
- Rajnath Singh to lead all-party team to Kashmir on September 4
- Banks, govt offices reopen, private cars back on roads as curfew lifted in most parts of Kashmir
- Expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa says won't resign from Rajya Sabha
- Scorpene Submarine data leak being viewed 'very seriously', says Navy chief
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan has begun shooting for filmmaker Prakash Jha's next hard hitting project 'Satyagraha'.
Aishwarya Rai's baby Aaradhya is also in Bhopal with her mother and father.
The political drama is being shot in Bhopal and the 70-year-old actor posted a picture of him on the set on his blog.
In the picture, Bachchan is sporting a grey-haired look for his character of a social activist who is a firm believer in truth.
"A day in the life of 'Satyagraha', the first day on the shoot... Awkward for the role, the dress, the character, the lines and wonder at each step whether what is being done is right or way beyond wrong...," he wrote.
Bachchan is collaborating again with Jha after 'Aarakshan'.
'Satyagraha' also stars Kareena Kapoor, Ajay Devgn and Arjun Rampal. It is slated to hit release in August this year.
- Kashmiris must use fresh methods, free of radical Islam, free of violence
- Kalburgi, Pansare and Dabholkar melded modern sensibilities with tradition
- Islam does not discriminate in allowing entry to places of worship
- Modi and Obama should wrap up the unfinished tasks in the agenda set by them
- Strong intellectual property rights infrastructure will help Indian industry
- Public policy today, demands a bureaucracy less generalist