Amitabh Bachchan starts shooting for 'Satyagraha'
- Rahul on leave before budget session, BJP says people have already sent Cong on long leave
- 21 more deaths due to swine flu, toll reaches 833
- Anna protests against Land Acquisition Bill in Delhi, lashes out at Modi govt
- Budget: Finance Minister may announce policy plans to combat blackmoney
- Land Acquisition Act "suitably refined": President Pranab Mukherjee
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan has begun shooting for filmmaker Prakash Jha's next hard hitting project 'Satyagraha'.
Aishwarya Rai's baby Aaradhya is also in Bhopal with her mother and father.
The political drama is being shot in Bhopal and the 70-year-old actor posted a picture of him on the set on his blog.
In the picture, Bachchan is sporting a grey-haired look for his character of a social activist who is a firm believer in truth.
"A day in the life of 'Satyagraha', the first day on the shoot... Awkward for the role, the dress, the character, the lines and wonder at each step whether what is being done is right or way beyond wrong...," he wrote.
Bachchan is collaborating again with Jha after 'Aarakshan'.
'Satyagraha' also stars Kareena Kapoor, Ajay Devgn and Arjun Rampal. It is slated to hit release in August this year.