Amitabh Bachchan starts shooting for 'Satyagraha'
- Mad rush, chaos as Arvind Kejriwal takes local train to woo 'aam aadmi' in Mumbai
- SC defers hearing on Sahara's plea on releasing Subrata Roy
- Presidential delay in mercy petitions: SC won't reconsider verdict
- Lalu loyalist-turned rebel Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP
- IAF aircraft on standby for missing Malaysian Airlines search ops
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan has begun shooting for filmmaker Prakash Jha's next hard hitting project 'Satyagraha'.
Aishwarya Rai's baby Aaradhya is also in Bhopal with her mother and father.
The political drama is being shot in Bhopal and the 70-year-old actor posted a picture of him on the set on his blog.
In the picture, Bachchan is sporting a grey-haired look for his character of a social activist who is a firm believer in truth.
"A day in the life of 'Satyagraha', the first day on the shoot... Awkward for the role, the dress, the character, the lines and wonder at each step whether what is being done is right or way beyond wrong...," he wrote.
Bachchan is collaborating again with Jha after 'Aarakshan'.
'Satyagraha' also stars Kareena Kapoor, Ajay Devgn and Arjun Rampal. It is slated to hit release in August this year.
- Rs 1.28 lakh looted at gunpoint
- Venkaiah Naidu sure of BJP crossing ‘magic figure’ in south India
- AAP candidates truly ‘aam aadmi’: Prithvi Reddy
- Bangalore fund-raiser: Dine with Arvind Kejriwal for Rs 20,000
- AAP sounds Gul Panag about Lok Sabha poll, father says decision soon
- The real high and low: Drunk cop creates ruckus in court, held