Amitabh Bachchan starts shooting for 'Satyagraha'
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan has begun shooting for filmmaker Prakash Jha's next hard hitting project 'Satyagraha'.
Aishwarya Rai's baby Aaradhya is also in Bhopal with her mother and father.
The political drama is being shot in Bhopal and the 70-year-old actor posted a picture of him on the set on his blog.
In the picture, Bachchan is sporting a grey-haired look for his character of a social activist who is a firm believer in truth.
"A day in the life of 'Satyagraha', the first day on the shoot... Awkward for the role, the dress, the character, the lines and wonder at each step whether what is being done is right or way beyond wrong...," he wrote.
Bachchan is collaborating again with Jha after 'Aarakshan'.
'Satyagraha' also stars Kareena Kapoor, Ajay Devgn and Arjun Rampal. It is slated to hit release in August this year.