Amitabh Bachchan starts shooting for 'Satyagraha'
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Akhilesh Yadav tears into Narendra Modi bastion on maiden visit to Gujarat, says third front ready to govern
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs DD: CSK register comprehensive victory over hapless DD
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan has begun shooting for filmmaker Prakash Jha's next hard hitting project 'Satyagraha'.
Aishwarya Rai's baby Aaradhya is also in Bhopal with her mother and father.
The political drama is being shot in Bhopal and the 70-year-old actor posted a picture of him on the set on his blog.
In the picture, Bachchan is sporting a grey-haired look for his character of a social activist who is a firm believer in truth.
"A day in the life of 'Satyagraha', the first day on the shoot... Awkward for the role, the dress, the character, the lines and wonder at each step whether what is being done is right or way beyond wrong...," he wrote.
Bachchan is collaborating again with Jha after 'Aarakshan'.
'Satyagraha' also stars Kareena Kapoor, Ajay Devgn and Arjun Rampal. It is slated to hit release in August this year.
- Jet Airways likely to terminate services of contract employees
- No link between mobile phone radiation and cancer, says Padma awardee doctor
- Mamata’s celebs revel in new role
- ‘Goa mining ban removal to breathe new life into sector’
- TCS, Mitsubishi arms merge to form tech firm in Japan
- ‘RSS worry for majority community too’