Amitabh Bachchan still can't believe that Bal Thackeray is no more
- Cabinet reshuffle: Only PM Modi, Amit Shah know final list
- Alarm bells in valley, much easier for infiltrators to get through
- Priyanka as star campaigner, Congress' hopes might finally be coming alive
- Dhaka hostage siege: Terror reloaded in Bangladesh
- UP Elections 2017: Sensing ‘defeat of some MLAs’, Mulayam orders ‘secret survey’
Remembering late Shiv Sena supremo Bal Thackeray on his 87th birth anniversary today, megastar Amitabh Bachchan said he still does not believe that Balasaheb has passed away.
"I still call him Balasaheb, because I still feel that he is among us," Bachchan said at a programme of the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) here.
The legendary actor today inaugurated various programmes of the BMC like the virtual classroom which has been connected to over 400 civic body schools and 'Swach Mumbai Prabodhan Abhiyan', aimed at cleanliness of the city.
He also said that if women in the country are healthy, the nation will be healthy.
"I always say that women are half the strength of the country," he added.
- Dhaka terror attack exposes vulnerability of the state machinery in Bangladesh
- Education needs to be delinked from ideology and the job market
- Divided, volatile world ahead. Brexit could not have come at a worse time
- Agriculture needs a champion in the Union cabinet
- Next Door Nepal: Unseeing corruption
- Disconnect between government and people