Amitabh Bachchan still haunted by an error he made in Black
- AAP manifesto: Jan Lokpal, justice system party's top priority
- Congress Vadodara candidate Madhusudan Mistry arrested for vandalising Modi posters
- Modi wants EC to take action against Sonia, says Cong chief resorting to 'rabid communalism'
- Shakti Mills gangrape convicts repeat offenders, says court; may face death sentence
- Sri Lanka vs West Indies Live Cricket Score: Sri Lanka through to final after hailstorm
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan may have won all the awards for his role of teacher Debraj Sahay in 2005 film Black, but there is one error that is still haunting the megastar till date.
Big B took to his blog to share the info with his scores of fans and wants them to spot the mistake in one of the scenes.
"For the 'River to River' festival in Florence recently, the choice of the opening film was 'Black'. I sat through it, and at every fault that I discovered in my work, I looked about to see if those that saw it with me saw it too...," he wrote on the blog.
Big B himself did not point out the error.
"The error that you notice remains, and bothers … but alas nothing can be done with it. I made a horrible error on the dining table scene in 'Black' and it haunts me till today. Though I am certain if asked none of you would be able to find out. Would you," the megastar further wrote.
Black, directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali, was the story of a blind and deaf girl, played by Rani Mukherji, and her relationship with her teacher Debraj Sahai, played by Big B. And the teacher later develops Alzheimer's disease.
The movie was screened at the Casablanca Film Festival and the International Film Festival of India. It went on to win the National Film Award for Best Feature Film in Hindi and 11 Filmfare Awards.
Time Magazine's Europe edition also selected the film as one of the 10 Best Movies of the Year 2005 from across the globe.
Quizzing his hundreds and thousands of followers on his blog, he rapped up by writing: "Let us test your judgement! It's the dining table scene, when the younger sister to Rani, announces her engagement, and Rani's letter to her sister with whom she has a traditional sister-sister jealousy-cum-envy relation, gets up to give her speech and then Rani's letter to her elder sister is read by Mr. Sahay ... ! What was the wrong that you noticed in my performance there?? "Love luck and happy viewing of 'Black' again for the fault finding."
- Real science is in small laboratories: Prof Rao
- Unguarded and unkempt, vacant govt houses cry for attention
- Won’t become a politician, will carry forward husband legacy: Savita Bhatti
- Congress screening panel okays Bansal’s name for Lok Sabha ticket
- Gujarat minister Saurabh Patel may reply to EC notice: ‘I’m related to Ambanis’
- SC clears Gujarat minister in 2005 murder case, praises govt for swift trials in riots cases