Amitabh Bachchan to be honoured by the President
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
The iconic star Amitabh Bachchan has been acknowledged for his immense contribution to cinema as well as for being a social activist in India and overseas. Yet again being a part of one such celebration is Big B who will be honoured by the President of India, Pranab Mukherjee.
Amitabh has recently been included in the list of 25 Greatest Global Living Indians by a popular television news channel and the actor will be honoured for the same at the capital. Rejoicing this moment, the actor took on to twitter saying, "NDTV honours 25 Global Indians on its 25th anniversary ...honours to be done by the President of India ! Yours truly is one of them."
Adding further, Mr. Bachchan also wrote on his blog about the details of the event. "A commemoration by the President of India at Rashtrapati Bhavan of 25 Indians that brought glory to the nation .. it being 25 years of the existence of NDTv ..."
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express