Amitabh Bachchan traces source of granddaughter's fake pictures
- Nitish trying to cheat Bihar, says Modi; CM replies PM disturbed with falling Sensex, GDP
- Manipur violence: Toll up to eight, three killed in police firing
- India script history, register first series win in Sri Lanka after 22 years
- Sheena, Mikhail my children, ready to undergo DNA test: Siddharth Das
- Market loses its nerve on weak GDP, Sensex tumbles 587 points
Bollywood Mega star Amitabh Bachchan has finally found the original photo which was the inspiration behind his grand-daughter's morphed picture circulating online.
The 69-year-old actor, who has been forthcoming with details surrounding the birth of Abhishek and Aishwarya's daughter on November 16, disappointed fans by refusing to share the picture of the newborn, saying it was too personal.
He, however, was confounded to find a picture of Aishwarya and her daughter doing the rounds on internet only to discover that it was a fake. Bachchan has now tracked the original picture and has posted it along with the morphed one.