Amitabh Bachchan traces source of granddaughter's fake pictures
- Delhi High Court raps MCD for strike, says common people are suffering
- Delhi air will never be safe because of its geographical disadvantage: Panel tells High Court
- Tanzanian student targeted because she was black, says envoy
- Supreme Court tells BCCI: Fall in line, Lodha panel report deserves respect
- Adarsh scam: CBI gets Maha Governor's nod to prosecute Ashok Chavan
Bollywood Mega star Amitabh Bachchan has finally found the original photo which was the inspiration behind his grand-daughter's morphed picture circulating online.
The 69-year-old actor, who has been forthcoming with details surrounding the birth of Abhishek and Aishwarya's daughter on November 16, disappointed fans by refusing to share the picture of the newborn, saying it was too personal.
He, however, was confounded to find a picture of Aishwarya and her daughter doing the rounds on internet only to discover that it was a fake. Bachchan has now tracked the original picture and has posted it along with the morphed one.
- Modi’s Idea of India - 2
- Rohith’s despair speaks of the collective failure of the teaching community
- Mehbooba Mufti has held out CBMs for the BJP-PDP coalition
- What if we cannot poke a little innocent fun at one another
- Outcome on Section 377 will depend on composition of the Constitution bench
- Inadequate staff, payment delays undermine MGNREGA in drought-hit Mahabubnagar