Amitabh Bachchan traces source of granddaughter's fake pictures
- Must lead global campaign on climate change, it's in our DNA: Modi
- Death by Breath: Construction destruction
- Are 5-star activists driving courts... look within: PM Modi to judges
- Arvind Kejriwal government: 49 days, 49 steps
- Police say men shot dead in encounter were SIMI, scared MP family won’t accept body
Bollywood Mega star Amitabh Bachchan has finally found the original photo which was the inspiration behind his grand-daughter's morphed picture circulating online.
The 69-year-old actor, who has been forthcoming with details surrounding the birth of Abhishek and Aishwarya's daughter on November 16, disappointed fans by refusing to share the picture of the newborn, saying it was too personal.
He, however, was confounded to find a picture of Aishwarya and her daughter doing the rounds on internet only to discover that it was a fake. Bachchan has now tracked the original picture and has posted it along with the morphed one.
"Ladies and gentlemen of the EF (Extended family) world, I present to you the picture being circulated and below that, the original from where the morphing was done. A smart piece of work!! Not the morphing. The diligence of our EF team. I have to say that the EF was incredibly smart ! How on earth were they able to search for the original beats me. Well done dearest ones !!," he posted.