Amitabh Bachchan traces source of granddaughter's fake pictures
- âTehseen names new Indian Mujahideen duo in 2010 Jama Masjid shootingâ
- SC junks Centreâs plea, stands by order to grant life to Rajiv Gandhi's killers
- After the ticket, the exchange with Vishwas
- Tharoor faces slander and a contest
- Powerful 8.2 magnitude earthquake strikes off Chile, triggers Tsunami
Bollywood Mega star Amitabh Bachchan has finally found the original photo which was the inspiration behind his grand-daughter's morphed picture circulating online.
The 69-year-old actor, who has been forthcoming with details surrounding the birth of Abhishek and Aishwarya's daughter on November 16, disappointed fans by refusing to share the picture of the newborn, saying it was too personal.
He, however, was confounded to find a picture of Aishwarya and her daughter doing the rounds on internet only to discover that it was a fake. Bachchan has now tracked the original picture and has posted it along with the morphed one.
"Ladies and gentlemen of the EF (Extended family) world, I present to you the picture being circulated and below that, the original from where the morphing was done. A smart piece of work!! Not the morphing. The diligence of our EF team. I have to say that the EF was incredibly smart ! How on earth were they able to search for the original beats me. Well done dearest ones !!," he posted.