Amitabh Bachchan wins 'Timeless Style Icon' title
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan has been named 'Timeless Style Icon' in a recent poll conducted by a leading daily.
The winners, which were announced at an event – Mumbai's Most Stylish 2013- on Thursday night, also included actors Sonam Kapoor and Akshay Kumar, who were chosen as Reader''s Choice Style Icons.
Speaking at the occasion, actress and former Miss Asia Pacific Dia Mirza said that it's not the labels or brands of clothes that make a woman a style icon, but it is the way she carries herself with grace that adds to her beauty.
Other Bollywood celebs present at the occasion were actor Abhishek Bachchan, Sonali Bendre, Shahid Kapoor, Shilpa Shetty, Sridevi, Imran Khan and Anil Kapoor.
'The Dirty Picture' actress Vidya Balan said it was important for people to have their own style and one should never try to be like someone else.