Amitabh Bachchan wins 'Timeless Style Icon' title
- In Karnataka, Modi hits back at Rahul over balloon jibe on Gujarat model, asks if he trusts Sonia
- 'Deeply saddened' over his expulsion, Jaswant Singh says BJP has lost its vision
- Sabir Ali steps up attack on Naqvi, says the BJP leader should prove allegations or apologise
- Five pending cases against Congress' Imran Masood
- ICC World Twenty20: Yuvraj Singh, Ashwin make it 4/4
Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan has been named 'Timeless Style Icon' in a recent poll conducted by a leading daily.
The winners, which were announced at an event – Mumbai's Most Stylish 2013- on Thursday night, also included actors Sonam Kapoor and Akshay Kumar, who were chosen as Reader''s Choice Style Icons.
Speaking at the occasion, actress and former Miss Asia Pacific Dia Mirza said that it's not the labels or brands of clothes that make a woman a style icon, but it is the way she carries herself with grace that adds to her beauty.
Other Bollywood celebs present at the occasion were actor Abhishek Bachchan, Sonali Bendre, Shahid Kapoor, Shilpa Shetty, Sridevi, Imran Khan and Anil Kapoor.
'The Dirty Picture' actress Vidya Balan said it was important for people to have their own style and one should never try to be like someone else.
- Rajnath borrows Kejriwal words: ‘will jail corrupt’
- EC builds confidence with Vishwas Parchi
- Short changes: I-T dept asks assessees filing returns online to send ITRV by speed post
- Metro to build subway near Moti Bagh station
- Service tax amnesty scheme: Caught in web of fine print
- Modi hits out at Sonia over ticket to ‘Adarsh’ Chavan