Amitabh Bachchan's The Great Gatsby to release in May
- Lok Sabha proceedings washed out as Opposition adamant on Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhra Raje's resignation
- BJP counters Congress with ‘sting CD’ on Uttarakhand CM’s aide
- Nitish Kumar to welcome PM Modi, attend programmes too if invited
- Speaker Sumitra Mahajan's warning of 'disciplinary action' irks opposition
- Lt Governor Najeeb Jung calls DCW chief's appointment illegal
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan's debut international project The Great Gatsby is in its post-production stage and the actor says it will be out by May this year.
Bachchan, 70, who is currently shooting for Prakash Jha's Satyagrah in Bhopal, received a call from filmmaker Baz Luhrmann regarding the film's update.
"Baz Luhrmann calls to update on Great Gatsby... Final settings being done... Should be out May ... Hope to see a print in April!," Bachchan posted on Twitter.
Bachchan will play Meyer Wolfsheim, a man with a dark past, who helps the film's lead Leonardo DiCaprio's character make money when he first comes to New York after the First World War.