Amitabh Bachchan's The Great Gatsby to release in May
- Government issues high alert, says Islamic State expanding area of terror
- Putin vows to hunt down those who bombed Russian plane in Egypt
- Mani Shankar Aiyar to Pakistan channel: Remove Modi for talks to resume
- Chittoor Mayor shot dead while trying to save husband
- Hyderabad nursery student dies after head gets stuck in school lift
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan's debut international project The Great Gatsby is in its post-production stage and the actor says it will be out by May this year.
Bachchan, 70, who is currently shooting for Prakash Jha's Satyagrah in Bhopal, received a call from filmmaker Baz Luhrmann regarding the film's update.
"Baz Luhrmann calls to update on Great Gatsby... Final settings being done... Should be out May ... Hope to see a print in April!," Bachchan posted on Twitter.
Bachchan will play Meyer Wolfsheim, a man with a dark past, who helps the film's lead Leonardo DiCaprio's character make money when he first comes to New York after the First World War.
- Europe’s challenge: Find a political solution to the quagmire in West Asia
- Surrogacy isn’t morally reprehensible, surrogates should be seen as workers
- One world, one battlefield
- With five states polling soon, the great Indian election will continue without recess
- Why Stockholm punches above its weight in innovation and entrepreneurship
- Responses to Mumbai, Paris attacks were strikingly different. But India has learnt since