Amitabh Bachchan's The Great Gatsby to release in May
- Uttarakhand floor test fixed for May 10, nine disqualified MLAs not to take part: Supreme Court
- Bombay High Court upholds cow slaughter ban in Maharashtra, but decriminalises beef possession
- Sonia, Manmohan released after courting arrest during protest march
- Indiabulls sponsored Chhagan Bhujbal trust Rs 2.5 cr for festivals, got library contract: ACB
- Give us yearwise details of funds sent overseas by Indians listed in Panama Papers, RBI tells banks
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan's debut international project The Great Gatsby is in its post-production stage and the actor says it will be out by May this year.
Bachchan, 70, who is currently shooting for Prakash Jha's Satyagrah in Bhopal, received a call from filmmaker Baz Luhrmann regarding the film's update.
"Baz Luhrmann calls to update on Great Gatsby... Final settings being done... Should be out May ... Hope to see a print in April!," Bachchan posted on Twitter.
Bachchan will play Meyer Wolfsheim, a man with a dark past, who helps the film's lead Leonardo DiCaprio's character make money when he first comes to New York after the First World War.
- Punish the guilty of AgustaWestland, but also fix the weak links
- Clarity is needed on the supremacy of legislature, and its limits, in its own sphere
- A range of preventive and remedial steps must be taken in the hill forests of Uttarakhand
- If grief and anger unite us, so does, when such occasion arises, relief
- Dear Krishna Kumar, the AAP has unleashed a silent revolution in education
- Suffering of millions does not create public outrage, much less govt accountability