Amitabh Bachchan's The Great Gatsby to release in May
- FIR against Giriraj Singh for Modi-Pak remark, BJP pulls him up
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Malaysian Airlines flight to Bangalore makes air turnback, lands safely
- Vote for BSP to keep fascist forces, dynasty rule at bay: Mayawati to Muslims
- IPL 7: Glen Maxwell plays another blinder, leads KXIP to stunning win
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan's debut international project The Great Gatsby is in its post-production stage and the actor says it will be out by May this year.
Bachchan, 70, who is currently shooting for Prakash Jha's Satyagrah in Bhopal, received a call from filmmaker Baz Luhrmann regarding the film's update.
"Baz Luhrmann calls to update on Great Gatsby... Final settings being done... Should be out May ... Hope to see a print in April!," Bachchan posted on Twitter.
Bachchan will play Meyer Wolfsheim, a man with a dark past, who helps the film's lead Leonardo DiCaprio's character make money when he first comes to New York after the First World War.
The much anticipated film is an adaptation of F Scott Fitzgerald's classic of the same name and also stars Carey Mulligan, Tobey Maguire and Joel Edgerton in important roles.
- One card for Metro, DTC and cluster buses gets Lt-Governor’s green light
- Tech graduate shoots at man ‘talking loudly’
- Gun attack kills 3 in eastern Ukraine, breaks Easter truce
- ED acting at behest of PC: Bengal govt
- Delhi policemen beaten up in Pataudi village
- J&K cops leave poll staff ‘stuck in snow, fly away with EVMs’