Amitabh Bachchan's The Great Gatsby to release in May
- After Fali Nariman, former SC judge questions Lokpal selection process
- TRS wonât merge, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- Flanked by Paswans, Modi sells âN(Development)Aâ
- Gadkari âproposalâ for Raj: Donât put up candidates for LS
- CBI to look into DLF high-rise plan near Rashtrapati Bhavan
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan's debut international project The Great Gatsby is in its post-production stage and the actor says it will be out by May this year.
Bachchan, 70, who is currently shooting for Prakash Jha's Satyagrah in Bhopal, received a call from filmmaker Baz Luhrmann regarding the film's update.
"Baz Luhrmann calls to update on Great Gatsby... Final settings being done... Should be out May ... Hope to see a print in April!," Bachchan posted on Twitter.
Bachchan will play Meyer Wolfsheim, a man with a dark past, who helps the film's lead Leonardo DiCaprio's character make money when he first comes to New York after the First World War.
The much anticipated film is an adaptation of F Scott Fitzgerald's classic of the same name and also stars Carey Mulligan, Tobey Maguire and Joel Edgerton in important roles.
- Russia tightens grip in Crimea, West threatens ‘consequences’
- Heavy patrolling in Sector 23 after thief leaves daring note
- Difference of opinion between Patil and UT’s senior standing counsel led to his resignation
- Commissioner to look into shady land deals in 35 villages: High Court
- Class X maths exam easy for some, tough for others
- Panchkula MC approves budget of Rs 39 crore