Amitah Bachchan, Ajay Devgn begin dubbing for Satyagraha
- Haji Ali dargah will have to open doors for women after Bombay HC ruling
- My vision for India is rapid transformation, not gradual evolution: PM Modi
- Panel works on alternative to pellets: Balls of pepper, capsicum gas
- Scorpene leak: Firms to be blacklisted only in cases of clear criminality, says Parrikar
- Sheena Bora murder: Taped conversations emerging on media submitted in court, says CBI
Bollywood superstars Amitabh Bachchan and Ajay Devgn have started dubbing for Prakash Jha's much awaited political drama Satyagraha.
Amitabh Bachchan tweeted:
T 1121 -'Satyagraha' dubbing in full strength .. meetings to plan new projects .. getting very complicated time wise .. ahh well ...— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) May 27, 2013
Ajay Devgn tweeted:
Dubbing for satyagrah has started and watching the film unfold bit by bit. Art imitating life ????— Ajay Devgn (@ajaydevgn) May 28, 2013
The first theatrical trailer of Satyagraha will hit theatres on May 31 with Ranbir Kapoor-Deepika Padukone starrer Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani.
Being shot extensively in Bhopal, the film reflects the uprising of the middle class against a corrupt and unjust system.
The film, which Prakash Jha is co-producing with UTV Motion Pictures, also features Kareena Kapoor, Amrita Rao, Arjun Rampal and Manoj Bajpayee in pivotal roles.
Satyagraha is expected to hit screens on August 15, 2013.
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within
- Anger of Irom Sharmila’s supporters should not be dismissed as selfishness or cynicism
- You keep the cow’s tail: A post card from Una, Gujarat, August 15
- History shows why Balochistan is not an internal matter of Pakistan
- The use of technology will be key to making GST a success
- Sedition law cannot be used against honest views, expressed peacefully