Amitah Bachchan, Ajay Devgn begin dubbing for Satyagraha
- Former Maharashtra home minister RR Patil passes away at 58
- HC to Manjhi govt: Don't take decisions having financial implications
- Kiran Bedi writes an open letter, says 'relieved my parents were not alive to see this'
- 'Fever gone', Kejriwal's top five priorities as he takes charge of Delhi
- It would be 'Bhaag BJP Bhaag' in 2016, says TMC after bypoll win
Bollywood superstars Amitabh Bachchan and Ajay Devgn have started dubbing for Prakash Jha's much awaited political drama Satyagraha.
Amitabh Bachchan tweeted:
T 1121 -'Satyagraha' dubbing in full strength .. meetings to plan new projects .. getting very complicated time wise .. ahh well ...— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) May 27, 2013
Ajay Devgn tweeted:
Dubbing for satyagrah has started and watching the film unfold bit by bit. Art imitating life ????— Ajay Devgn (@ajaydevgn) May 28, 2013
The first theatrical trailer of Satyagraha will hit theatres on May 31 with Ranbir Kapoor-Deepika Padukone starrer Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani.
Being shot extensively in Bhopal, the film reflects the uprising of the middle class against a corrupt and unjust system.
The film, which Prakash Jha is co-producing with UTV Motion Pictures, also features Kareena Kapoor, Amrita Rao, Arjun Rampal and Manoj Bajpayee in pivotal roles.
Satyagraha is expected to hit screens on August 15, 2013.
(With PTI inputs)