Amitah Bachchan, Ajay Devgn begin dubbing for Satyagraha
- Rahul to meet farmers today in first public appearance since return
- First Germany, now UK objects to India ‘breach’ of secret bank data
- Need to give foreign visit details in tax returns
- Told by HC to give birth, rape victim pushed to corner
- Masarat Alam back in jail for 'sedition', BJP says we got it done
Bollywood superstars Amitabh Bachchan and Ajay Devgn have started dubbing for Prakash Jha's much awaited political drama Satyagraha.
Amitabh Bachchan tweeted:
T 1121 -'Satyagraha' dubbing in full strength .. meetings to plan new projects .. getting very complicated time wise .. ahh well ...— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) May 27, 2013
Ajay Devgn tweeted:
Dubbing for satyagrah has started and watching the film unfold bit by bit. Art imitating life ????— Ajay Devgn (@ajaydevgn) May 28, 2013
The first theatrical trailer of Satyagraha will hit theatres on May 31 with Ranbir Kapoor-Deepika Padukone starrer Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani.
Being shot extensively in Bhopal, the film reflects the uprising of the middle class against a corrupt and unjust system.
The film, which Prakash Jha is co-producing with UTV Motion Pictures, also features Kareena Kapoor, Amrita Rao, Arjun Rampal and Manoj Bajpayee in pivotal roles.
Satyagraha is expected to hit screens on August 15, 2013.
(With PTI inputs)