Amitah Bachchan, Ajay Devgn begin dubbing for Satyagraha
- Delhi High Court raps MCD for strike, says common people are suffering
- Delhi air will never be safe because of its geographical disadvantage: Panel tells High Court
- Tanzanian student targeted because she was black, says envoy
- Supreme Court tells BCCI: Fall in line, Lodha panel report deserves respect
- Adarsh scam: CBI gets Maha Governor's nod to prosecute Ashok Chavan
Bollywood superstars Amitabh Bachchan and Ajay Devgn have started dubbing for Prakash Jha's much awaited political drama Satyagraha.
Amitabh Bachchan tweeted:
T 1121 -'Satyagraha' dubbing in full strength .. meetings to plan new projects .. getting very complicated time wise .. ahh well ...— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) May 27, 2013
Ajay Devgn tweeted:
Dubbing for satyagrah has started and watching the film unfold bit by bit. Art imitating life ????— Ajay Devgn (@ajaydevgn) May 28, 2013
The first theatrical trailer of Satyagraha will hit theatres on May 31 with Ranbir Kapoor-Deepika Padukone starrer Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani.
Being shot extensively in Bhopal, the film reflects the uprising of the middle class against a corrupt and unjust system.
The film, which Prakash Jha is co-producing with UTV Motion Pictures, also features Kareena Kapoor, Amrita Rao, Arjun Rampal and Manoj Bajpayee in pivotal roles.
Satyagraha is expected to hit screens on August 15, 2013.
- Modi’s Idea of India - 2
- Rohith’s despair speaks of the collective failure of the teaching community
- Mehbooba Mufti has held out CBMs for the BJP-PDP coalition
- What if we cannot poke a little innocent fun at one another
- Outcome on Section 377 will depend on composition of the Constitution bench
- Inadequate staff, payment delays undermine MGNREGA in drought-hit Mahabubnagar