Amitah Bachchan, Ajay Devgn begin dubbing for Satyagraha
- INS Sindhuratna mishap: One more disaster under his watch, Navy Chief Admiral D K Joshi resigns
- Narendra Modi beats Rahul Gandhi in popularity, says US think tank
- Lok Sabha polls: For Paswan & son, Gujarat 2002 is history for 2014
- Jayanthi scuttled, Moily clears GM crop trials
- UPAâs farewell gift: a house for Lalu, rent waiver for many
Bollywood superstars Amitabh Bachchan and Ajay Devgn have started dubbing for Prakash Jha's much awaited political drama Satyagraha.
Amitabh Bachchan tweeted:
T 1121 -'Satyagraha' dubbing in full strength .. meetings to plan new projects .. getting very complicated time wise .. ahh well ...— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) May 27, 2013
Ajay Devgn tweeted:
Dubbing for satyagrah has started and watching the film unfold bit by bit. Art imitating life ????— Ajay Devgn (@ajaydevgn) May 28, 2013
The first theatrical trailer of Satyagraha will hit theatres on May 31 with Ranbir Kapoor-Deepika Padukone starrer Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani.
Being shot extensively in Bhopal, the film reflects the uprising of the middle class against a corrupt and unjust system.
The film, which Prakash Jha is co-producing with UTV Motion Pictures, also features Kareena Kapoor, Amrita Rao, Arjun Rampal and Manoj Bajpayee in pivotal roles.
Satyagraha is expected to hit screens on August 15, 2013.
(With PTI inputs)
- Fancy numbers: RTO in PCMC earns Rs 8 crore
- Alarm in Ukraine as Putin orders surprise army drills on border
- Arrests made but two sensational murders still unsolved
- Infosys ex-CFO not to contest polls for AAP
- Monsoon, not Manmohan, led to agri growth: Yashwant
- Now, BJP workers to donate blood equal to Modi’s weight