Amorous couples leaving undies in toilets of Londonís Shard skyscraper
- Cabinet rejects Rahul Gandhi's ordinance agenda, clears Jat reservation
- Modi takes on Mulayam, says SP misleading people under veil of secularism
- Next govt won't be formed without AAP support: Arvind Kejriwal
- Lok Sabha polls likely to commence in seven phases from April 2nd week
- China blames Islamic militants for attack by knife-wielding 'terrorists'
It appears thrill-seekers are not just climbing the 1,016ft Shard skyscraper to have their breath taken away by its magnificent views of London.
Staff at the top of Western Europe's tallest building have discovered amorous couples have been "christening" the brand new building after they found some abandoned knickers in the men's toilets, the Daily Mail reported.
Special guests have been invited to climb the building close to London Bridge station over the past month, but some have also been using it as an excuse for a dangerous liaison.
And with its viewing platform set to open to the paying public on February 1, workers will have to be vigilant to ensure no others try to make love at the top of the tower.
The Shard can be seen from almost every part of London, but so far there have been complaints about something sordid being spotted in its windows.
A fortnight ago it was revealed that those visiting the giant building's "smallest room" will be privy to the grandest view from any loo in London.
From the Shard's WC those caught short can marvel at landmarks including the Tower of London and HMS Belfast as you gaze across the River Thames.
It is on the 68th floor of the £2billion development, 800ft up the 1,016ft high skyscraper, Britain's tallest.
Most people, however, will be enjoying the spectacular 40-mile views from the official viewing areas.
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha 2014 Candidates – Full list
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today