Amul asks Maska Kai Po Che?
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Abhishek Kapoor's Kai Po Che starring Sushant Singh Rajput, Raj Kumar Yadav and Amit Sadh has opened to rave reviews. The film is a friendship flick based on Chetan Bhagat's popular novel '3 Mistakes of My Life'.
The film seems to have caught on big time so much so that dairy major Amul has come up with its new hoarding that is a tribute of sorts to the film. The hoarding has caricatures of all the 3 main leads along with the legendary Amul mascot. The tagline reads 'Butter for Life' a spin-off on the film's tag-line which is 'Brothers for Life'.