Amul asks Maska Kai Po Che?
- India, Ireland share much in common, says Modi before leaving for US
- Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn resigns amid emissions-rigging scandal
- Hardik Patel surfaces after mysterious disappearance, says he was abducted
- 2006 Mumbai train blasts: Prosecution seeks death penalty for 8 convicts
- Backward class candidates get lion's share in Nitish Kumar's list
Abhishek Kapoor's Kai Po Che starring Sushant Singh Rajput, Raj Kumar Yadav and Amit Sadh has opened to rave reviews. The film is a friendship flick based on Chetan Bhagat's popular novel '3 Mistakes of My Life'.
The film seems to have caught on big time so much so that dairy major Amul has come up with its new hoarding that is a tribute of sorts to the film. The hoarding has caricatures of all the 3 main leads along with the legendary Amul mascot. The tagline reads 'Butter for Life' a spin-off on the film's tag-line which is 'Brothers for Life'.