Amul asks Maska Kai Po Che?
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
Abhishek Kapoor's Kai Po Che starring Sushant Singh Rajput, Raj Kumar Yadav and Amit Sadh has opened to rave reviews. The film is a friendship flick based on Chetan Bhagat's popular novel '3 Mistakes of My Life'.
The film seems to have caught on big time so much so that dairy major Amul has come up with its new hoarding that is a tribute of sorts to the film. The hoarding has caricatures of all the 3 main leads along with the legendary Amul mascot. The tagline reads 'Butter for Life' a spin-off on the film's tag-line which is 'Brothers for Life'.