Amul asks Maska Kai Po Che?
- Centre slashes petrol, diesel prices by Rs 2; Delhi rates go up due to VAT
- PM Modi launches Skill India, says war against poverty will be won
- Indian Army says drone shot down by Pak not its
- CBI arrests Karnataka Congress MLA Anil Lad in illegal mining case
- Swati Maliwal not even remotely connected to me: Kejriwal on DCW row
Abhishek Kapoor's Kai Po Che starring Sushant Singh Rajput, Raj Kumar Yadav and Amit Sadh has opened to rave reviews. The film is a friendship flick based on Chetan Bhagat's popular novel '3 Mistakes of My Life'.
The film seems to have caught on big time so much so that dairy major Amul has come up with its new hoarding that is a tribute of sorts to the film. The hoarding has caricatures of all the 3 main leads along with the legendary Amul mascot. The tagline reads 'Butter for Life' a spin-off on the film's tag-line which is 'Brothers for Life'.