Amul asks Maska Kai Po Che?
- Pakistan High Commission staffer asked to leave India after leak of sensitive defence documents
- Cyrus Mistry hits back at Tata Group with slew of allegations: Fraudulent transactions, unethical ways
- Tata Sons vs Cyrus: Sebi, govt keep watch, BSE seeks clarification
- Kashmir is a matter for India, Pakistan to sort out: British PM Theresa May
- It's unfortunate, because it has set a terrible precedent: Farhan Akhtar on Johar-MNS deal
Abhishek Kapoor's Kai Po Che starring Sushant Singh Rajput, Raj Kumar Yadav and Amit Sadh has opened to rave reviews. The film is a friendship flick based on Chetan Bhagat's popular novel '3 Mistakes of My Life'.
The film seems to have caught on big time so much so that dairy major Amul has come up with its new hoarding that is a tribute of sorts to the film. The hoarding has caricatures of all the 3 main leads along with the legendary Amul mascot. The tagline reads 'Butter for Life' a spin-off on the film's tag-line which is 'Brothers for Life'.
- A letter like Cyrus Mistry’s could deepen the credibility crisis of Indian capitalism
- The transgender rights bill dilutes the private member’s bill passed by Rajya Sabha
- Diverse myths around the festival underpin Hinduism’s openness
- Polygamy and gender justice debate is more complicated than it is made out to be
- By brokering for MNS, Devendra Fadnavis has shown himself as a CM afraid of a bully
- Pak PM would do well to study the past before choosing Raheel Sharif’s successor