An Indian Summer
- N-Korea says rocket launch a success, Kwangmyong 4 placed into orbit
- Kerala solar scam: Saritha Nair, the woman at the centre of the scandal
- Beef license for foreigners? Haryana govt may soon issue special permits
- As US lifts sanctions, Iran wants India to pay oil dues in euros
- Mumbai set to get India’s first international arbitration centre
Designer Naeem Khan to debut at the Lakme Fashion Week.
Last year's Summer/Resort edition of Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) scored a coup in the form of New York-based designer Bibhu Mohapatra. This year, the five-day fashion event ó to take place at Mumbai's Grand Hyatt from March 22 to 26 ó boasts of designer Naeem Khan's presence.
The internationally-acclaimed designer will be vowing fashion lovers with his latest collection at LFW. "I am incredibly excited to showcase my collection in India for the first time, especially in my hometown, Mumbai. It is an honour to be a part of Lakme Fashion Week," says the Indian-born, American designer.
Khan is credited with dressing up some of the most glamorous personalities in the West, such as the US First Lady, Michelle Obama, and stars such as Beyonce, Penelope Cruz, Eva Longoria and Lady Gaga. Moreover, his designs have been featured in fashion dramas such as Sex & the City and Dreamgirls.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words