An Indian Summer
- Combating terrorism must be major priority for G20: PM Narendra Modi
- Obama on Paris attack: Twisted ideology behind killing of innocents
- G20 summit: India pledges to hike renewable energy output to 175GW by 2022
- Two attackers killed in Paris were Frenchmen living in Brussels
- Petrol price hiked by 36 paise/litre, diesel by 87 paise/litre
Designer Naeem Khan to debut at the Lakme Fashion Week.
Last year's Summer/Resort edition of Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) scored a coup in the form of New York-based designer Bibhu Mohapatra. This year, the five-day fashion event ó to take place at Mumbai's Grand Hyatt from March 22 to 26 ó boasts of designer Naeem Khan's presence.
The internationally-acclaimed designer will be vowing fashion lovers with his latest collection at LFW. "I am incredibly excited to showcase my collection in India for the first time, especially in my hometown, Mumbai. It is an honour to be a part of Lakme Fashion Week," says the Indian-born, American designer.
Khan is credited with dressing up some of the most glamorous personalities in the West, such as the US First Lady, Michelle Obama, and stars such as Beyonce, Penelope Cruz, Eva Longoria and Lady Gaga. Moreover, his designs have been featured in fashion dramas such as Sex & the City and Dreamgirls.
- Modi in Britain: Beyond a reiteration of good intentions, little was achieved
- The government’s version of the uniform civil code must be debated publicly
- Paris attacks: The loss of innocence
- How the AMU professor became a rallying point for LGBT movement
- Across the aisle: The ethos of India wins the election
- Salvation of India rests with Modi, provided he reforms himself