An Italian Job
- Aamir Khan responds, says 'Proud to be Indian, stand by what I said'
- GST is in the interest of the nation, says PM Modi at all-party meet
- Rescued Russian pilot says no warning from Turkey before jet downed
- 'Suit boot ki sarkar' is failing because there are no jobs: Rahul Gandhi
- BJP strategy in Parliament: Aggression is the best form of defense
India has been a perennial source of inspiration for the West, and continuing this love affair is an exhibition by famed Italian artist Maimouna Guerresi. Titled "Inner Space", the photo exhibition is being presented by luxury brand Tod's as part of its programme of patronage for the arts, which has also supported prestigious projects such as the restoration of the Colosseum in Rome. While the opening will be held on October 18 at the Italian Cultural Centre in New Delhi, the show will be on at Tasveer gallery in the Capital from October 19 to 28, following which, it is slated to travel to Bengaluru, Kolkata and finally close in Mumbai in 2013.
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?
- Telescope: Aamir and Chinese whispers
- What Manmohan Singh really think about the Planning Commission?
- Going solar
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it