An Unusual Love Triangle
- Rahul seeks âlegal accountabilityâ for 2002, disputes Modi âclean chitâ
- Workdays: MNREGS short of even halfway mark
- Probe zeroes in on pilots, hunt widens to land
- Modi vs him: Kejriwal to wait for Varanasiâs voice
- Back home after serving time for 1993 blasts, 82-yr-old grateful for âsupportâ
This is one more show that demonstrates the 'loudness' of Punjabis. Never mind the stereotypes associated with the Punjabis, we would still like to believe that sophistication is also their hallmark. If only the makers could go a little easy on the Punjabi background score and the actors deliver their dialogues softly, the show would end up easier on the viewers' ears. Also, the first two episodes were focused on establishing the characters and their respective quirks without dwelling much on the story. Since the show is pitched as a thriller, it would keep viewers hooked if the story progressed faster. The acting abilities of the lead pair is also a matter of concern, with both of them trying too hard to charm the audiences.
Should you be watching it?
It is a unique concept and seems promising enough to follow.