An Unusual Love Triangle
- PM Modi discusses GST bill with Manmohan, Sonia at 7 RCR; Cong says demands non-political
- Withdraw convocation invite to Narendra Modi: Jamia Millia alumni to VC
- PoK will remain with Pakistan, J&K will remain with India: Farooq Abdullah
- Liquor ban in Bihar: Nitish Kumar's poll promise to women comes at a high cost
- Amarinder Singh appointed as new Punjab Cong President
This is one more show that demonstrates the 'loudness' of Punjabis. Never mind the stereotypes associated with the Punjabis, we would still like to believe that sophistication is also their hallmark. If only the makers could go a little easy on the Punjabi background score and the actors deliver their dialogues softly, the show would end up easier on the viewers' ears. Also, the first two episodes were focused on establishing the characters and their respective quirks without dwelling much on the story. Since the show is pitched as a thriller, it would keep viewers hooked if the story progressed faster. The acting abilities of the lead pair is also a matter of concern, with both of them trying too hard to charm the audiences.
Should you be watching it?
- Good governance is in actions, not in 'abolishing' religious holidays of minorities
- Respecting sovereignty is the essence of bilateral diplomatic engagement
- Islam doesn’t justify targeting innocent lives in the manner in which it was done in Paris
- Imran Khan is a politician with a sense of personal destiny, and a divine mission
- Game upside down
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed