An Unusual Love Triangle
- Sushma Swaraj rubbishes Pakistan's 4-point peace formula at UN
- US shooting: 15 dead, 20 wounded at Oregon community college; shooter detained
- Day after Dadri lynching, VP Ansari says state has to ensure right to life
- Delhi: Man shoots self at Rajiv Chowk Metro station
- BJP MP compares Modi with Gandhi, Cong says 'sycophancy at its worst'
This is one more show that demonstrates the 'loudness' of Punjabis. Never mind the stereotypes associated with the Punjabis, we would still like to believe that sophistication is also their hallmark. If only the makers could go a little easy on the Punjabi background score and the actors deliver their dialogues softly, the show would end up easier on the viewers' ears. Also, the first two episodes were focused on establishing the characters and their respective quirks without dwelling much on the story. Since the show is pitched as a thriller, it would keep viewers hooked if the story progressed faster. The acting abilities of the lead pair is also a matter of concern, with both of them trying too hard to charm the audiences.
Should you be watching it?