Anand and Super 30 featured in 'Focus' magazine
- Yogi Adityanath: Science graduate, cow campaigner, fighting cases, controversies
- Near Jim Corbett, forest dept uses JCB to move it, tiger ends up dead
- Letters for 2 years, SOS to PM, Election Commission still awaits EVM papertrail funds
- For Uttar Pradesh, BJP has a new spelling for vikas: Yogi Adityanath
- Tamil Nadu atheist killing: Police suspect group linked to blast accused
Mathematician Anand Kumar and his 'Super 30' has been featured in the latest edition of Europe's famous magazine 'Focus' published by Italy's biggest publishing house Arnoldo Mondadori Editore.
Kumar is one of several global personalities highlighted in the magazine who have the 'extraordinary ability to shape exceptionally talented persons', Super 30 sources said.
Kumar was also written about by Time, Newsweek and 'Math Digest' published by American Mathematical Society.
Discovery channel also made an hour-long documentary on the mathematician while a film made by British producer won the 'Viewers' Choice Award' in the Los Angeles film Fest.
- The unwritten rule on government formation in hung legislature is quite clear
- With his uncanny knack for keeping his finger firmly on pulse of Indian voters, Modi knows they want a different India
- Out of my mind: Memo for Rahul Gandhi
- Inside Track: Maun vrat?
- Going ahead, success of India, China will hinge on urbanisation and energy. They must share lessons
- With CPI inflation at near-historic lows, rate hike must mean, that the future will bring high inflation.