Anand held by Kramnik in London Chess Classic
Agencies : LONDON , Wed Dec 05 2012, 17:32 hrs
- The Rahul Gandhi interview: 'PM candidates are unconstitutional, I won't step back if MPs ask me to be PM'
- Maoists target teachers, ambulance
- World doesn't trust Modi, says Congress citing British newspaper
- Day after EC crackdown, Azam Khan booked for Kargil remarks
- The Narendra Modi interview: 'Cong's problem is that it can't see a chaiwallah challenging them'
The game was agreed drawn after 40 moves.