And now, portability option for unsatisfied city LPG customers
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Somnath Bharti thrashed by alleged BJP supporters in Varanasi
- Stakes high for BJP, Congress as 11 states go to polls tomorrow; A Raja, Milind Deora in fray
- Arvind Kejriwal beats Narendra Modi in Time magazine's poll of most influential people
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, CSK vs RR: RR field, Southee makes his IPL debut against CSK
City residents who have LPG connections from Indane will now be able to avail intra-company portability facility. This system will enable customers to switch their distributors in case they are not satisfied with the existing services.
Under this policy three different clusters have been formed of the UT Indane distributors which are Parveen Gas, Numdeepmala, City Gas and Jai Gas. The second cluster includes Arunita Gas, Bhatia Gas, Capital Gas, Punia Gas, Sunshine Gas and Sukh Gas. Ramchander & Sons Gas, Bindsh Gas, Shivalik Gas, Manimajra Gas and Farid Gas comes in the third cluster.
Customers can exercise the option of changing their distributor within one given cluster only. The project is likely to be extended soon to the whole of Chandigarh and across all companies. A customer can register at www.indane.co.in to avail the facility.
After the cap by the central government on subsidised LGP, consumers were to get three cylinders till March this year. From the financial year 2013-14, six subsidised cylinders will be available. An Aadhaar card is needed to avail the subsidised rates.
- Lalu Prasad hits out at BJP and VHP, says its leaders Giriraj Singh, Praveen Togadia are 'hate mongering'
- Gujarat model a big lie, BJP should clarify: Akhilesh
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate issue
- 2,700 more Muzaffarnagar riots victims apply for relief
- Shazia Ilmi's 'communal muslims' remark: BJP hits out at Aam Aadmi Party
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'