Andhra parties want early decision on Telangana
- Live, Ind vs Aus: Quick strikes put India on top
- Bengal nun gangrape: First arrest made from Mumbai
- Germanwings crash: Chilling report says one pilot left cockpit, was unable to return
- If anything that is defamatory goes off, we will have a very boring Internet: Jaitley
- Hooda govt bent rules to favour Robert Vadra firm: CAG
However, he did not say clearly whether the party supported the Telangana demand in the changed circumstances.
YSR Congress Party said unless the Central government makes its stand clear about this issue there is no way this can be resolved even if all parties come up with their stand.
Its representative M V Mysura Reddy alleged that state has been turned into a "battle ground" with development taking the back stage due to "imprudent actions of the Centre."
"The Centre should come out with a solution acceptable to all without injustice to anyone taking into consideration all aspects and problems at the earliest," he said.
The TDP also requested the "Government of India to take a decision on the issue to put an end to this uncertainty."
AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi said his party is for the continuance of Andhra Pradesh with statutory safeguards for Telangana region.
"But if the Union government sought to bifurcate the state on the criteria of backwardness and neglect, we suggest that a Rayala-Telangana state should be formed by bringing together Rayalaseema and Telangana regions with Hyderabad as the capital," he said.