Andhra Pradesh: Dates of class X, intermediate exams announced
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Andhra Pradesh Secondary Education Minister K Parthasarhi today announced the schedule of the year-end Class X and Intermediate examinations.
The exams of Intermediate first year would begin on March 6, while the second year tests would start on March 7.
The theory exams will be held from 9 am to 12 noon.
The Intermediate practical exams will be conducted from February 6 to 25, he told reporters here.
The examinations of class X would be held between March 22 and 9 from 9.30 am to 12 noon.