Andhra Pradesh: Dates of class X, intermediate exams announced
- India rejects US report on religious freedom, says it's based on 'limited understanding'
- Petrol prices hiked by Rs 3.96 a litre and diesel by Rs 2.37
- Jaitley replies to Rahul's jibe, says this is 'sooj-boojh ki sarkar'
- Punjab bus molestation: Driver, three others arrested, Badals face the heat
- Modi govt 'abandoning' farmers, backing 'crony capitalists': Rahul Gandhi
Andhra Pradesh Secondary Education Minister K Parthasarhi today announced the schedule of the year-end Class X and Intermediate examinations.
The exams of Intermediate first year would begin on March 6, while the second year tests would start on March 7.
The theory exams will be held from 9 am to 12 noon.
The Intermediate practical exams will be conducted from February 6 to 25, he told reporters here.
The examinations of class X would be held between March 22 and 9 from 9.30 am to 12 noon.