Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt take twins to museum on Valentine's Day
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
It wasn't a romantic outing in particular for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie this Valentine's Day, as the Hollywood star couple took their twins to the Natural History Museum.
Dressed in black outfits, Pitt, Jolie and their four-year-old twins, Knox and Vivienne, visited the museum on February 14 in Los Angeles, accompanied by their bodyguards, reported Ace Showbiz.
The couple and their kids took a tour inside the museum.
The twins were especially interested in observing microscopic specimens and playing with fossils.
According to a witness, Pitt read to Knox and explained the stuff they saw in the museum, while Jolie was with Vivienne. "Brad was walking around reading to Knox and explaining things to him," said the witness.
"Vivienne loved the butterflies and Knox was interested in the dinosaurs and giant spiders. Brad and Angelina stood back at one point and let the kids play. They were smiling and really enjoying the day. You can tell they love watching their kids learn," said the witness.