Angelina Jolie to mentor Elle Fanning?
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Narendra Modi
- Elections 2014 LIVE: EC censures Amit Shah, Azam Khan over controversial remarks
- Rahul Gandhi tells Narendra Modi: 'Ullu' banana band karo
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score: Malinga breaks solid stand, cleans up Pandey for 64
Hollywood star Angelina Jolie has reportedly chosen to mentor young actress Elle Fanning.
The 37-year-old 'Tomb Raider' star and Fanning apparently struck up a friendship while working together on the set of new movie 'Maleficent', reported Showbizspy.
"They became firm friends on the set of Maleficent and Angie has decided to take Elle under the wing.
"In this film, Elle really comes into her own, and they are looking for another project to develop together," a source said.
Jolie recently gifted a raunchy coffee table book to partner Brad Pitt this Valentine's Day.