Angelina Jolie to mentor Elle Fanning?
- J&K: One Pakistani terrorist captured alive, another killed in gun battle
- Piece of aircraft wreckage is from missing MH370: Malaysian PM Najib Razak
- Heavy rains have caused the Kamayani Express mishap: Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- FSSAI rubbishes all-clear reports to Maggi from Goa, Mysore labs
- Wasim Akram escapes unhurt after shot at by official in Karachi
Hollywood star Angelina Jolie has reportedly chosen to mentor young actress Elle Fanning.
The 37-year-old 'Tomb Raider' star and Fanning apparently struck up a friendship while working together on the set of new movie 'Maleficent', reported Showbizspy.
"They became firm friends on the set of Maleficent and Angie has decided to take Elle under the wing.
"In this film, Elle really comes into her own, and they are looking for another project to develop together," a source said.
Jolie recently gifted a raunchy coffee table book to partner Brad Pitt this Valentine's Day.