Angelina Jolie to mentor Elle Fanning?
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Hollywood star Angelina Jolie has reportedly chosen to mentor young actress Elle Fanning.
The 37-year-old 'Tomb Raider' star and Fanning apparently struck up a friendship while working together on the set of new movie 'Maleficent', reported Showbizspy.
"They became firm friends on the set of Maleficent and Angie has decided to take Elle under the wing.
"In this film, Elle really comes into her own, and they are looking for another project to develop together," a source said.
Jolie recently gifted a raunchy coffee table book to partner Brad Pitt this Valentine's Day.