Angelina Jolie to play Nigella Lawson on big screen?
- Kashmir: 3 militants dead after attack at army camp in Handwara, medicines with Pak marking recovered
- The whitewash: Probe alleges Rohith Vemula's mother faked Dalit status, blames him for his suicide
- BCCI refute allegations of non-compliance with Lodha panel in Supreme Court
- Jayalalithaa's health: Madras HC dismisses petition, says filed for publicity, political reasons
- Government study finds toxins in PET bottles of 5 soft drink brands
Oscar-winning actress Angelina Jolie has reportedly been approached to play the lead in a movie based on the life of celebrity chef Nigella Lawson.
A source informed that the 'Wanted' star has been advanced the lead role in a movie based on the famous TV Chef's life,
"Angie had planned to take a lot of time off next year but this role is very tempting.
"She has been gripped like everyone else by all the drama
surrounding Nigella these past few months and thinks she is a
remarkable woman. The story has got it all - and she's as
intrigued as anyone else by it," the source said.
Lawson, a famous television presenter and food writer, has had a troublesome life in recent past. She divorced her husband Charles Saatchi and also testified in a fraud case
- Revealing Elena Ferrante’s identity violates her desire for privacy
- Breakdown of LoC ceasefire will make it difficult for army to control infiltration
- Academic publishers suit shows how much they benefitted from intellectual commons
- Lack of unity has prevented Sindhi nationalists from pressuring Islamabad
- India must be prepared to deal with a disease that is growing globally
- Challenge for India’s leaders is to show that strength can be blended with subtlety & deftness