Anil Kapoor to attend Toronto international film fest
- April 24 elections roundup: Four policemen, two polling officers killed in Maoist attack
- Thousands turn up at Narendra Modi's Varanasi roadshow, BJP's PM candidate files nomination papers
- From Marandi vs Soren to Deora vs Sanyal: Top 5 battles in Lok Sabha polls Phase 6
- Rahul Gandhi joins sister Priyanka in attacking Narendra Modi on snoopgate
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KKR vs RCB: RCB strong in chase against KKR
Anil Kapoor has been invited for the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) beginning on January 21 and Bollywood actor is excited over the prospect saying he feels honoured.
Kapoor, who became a known face in the West with the success of Danny Boyle's "Slumdog Millionaire", has been invited for a special segment 'In Conversation' at the TIFF.
"Yes I have been invited by TIFF and will be attending the event. I am very glad and honoured to get an invitation for this event," he said in a statement here. He will be the first Indian actor to attend the TIFF, where a 20-minute long discussion will be held with the actor over his films.
- At least 65 EVMs replaced in six Lok Sabha seats in Assam
- Twitter cofounder talks of 26/11, Indian farmers in new book
- UP records over 24 pc voter turnout till 11 AM, 20 per cent turnout in Chhattisgarh
- Arvind Kejriwal lashes out at BJP for attack on Somnath Bharti
- ANF official accused of killing youth a gallantry award winner
- Maharashtra: Poor turnout till 9 am in third phase of polling