Anil Kapoor to attend Toronto international film fest
- India can boycott parliamentary conference, will not invite J-K Assembly Speaker: Pakistan
- Congress stalls GST Bill in Rajya Sabha; Jaitley attacks Sonia, Rahul
- Modi hails Mulayam's support to end logjam in Parliament
- Aadhaar card will be optional for availing social benefit schemes: Supreme Court
- Bombay HC grants anticipatory bail to Teesta Setalvad, husband Javed Anand
Anil Kapoor has been invited for the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) beginning on January 21 and Bollywood actor is excited over the prospect saying he feels honoured.
Kapoor, who became a known face in the West with the success of Danny Boyle's "Slumdog Millionaire", has been invited for a special segment 'In Conversation' at the TIFF.
"Yes I have been invited by TIFF and will be attending the event. I am very glad and honoured to get an invitation for this event," he said in a statement here. He will be the first Indian actor to attend the TIFF, where a 20-minute long discussion will be held with the actor over his films.