Anil Kapoor to attend Toronto international film fest
- Pakistan's ISI behind Pathankot air base attack: Former top White House official
- Pathankot attack: On Dec 31, 9 Pak calls on taxi driver’s phone; one incoming, eight outgoing
- Actor Sanjay Dutt to walk out of Yerawada jail on February 27
- North Korea says it has successfully conducted Hydrogen bomb test
- SP Salwinder Singh, who was abducted by Pathankot attackers, faces sexual harassment probe
Anil Kapoor has been invited for the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) beginning on January 21 and Bollywood actor is excited over the prospect saying he feels honoured.
Kapoor, who became a known face in the West with the success of Danny Boyle's "Slumdog Millionaire", has been invited for a special segment 'In Conversation' at the TIFF.
- India, Pakistan must break the pattern of camaraderie cameos
- Delay in settling net neutrality issues helps big incumbents, entrenches bad norms
- Where the artist’s mind is without fear
- The Akhand Bharat controversy is a self-goal by the RSS
- India must talk to Pakistan — and ensure that cross-border terror is on top of the agenda
- A.B. Bardhan worried about the future of the Indian Left