Anil Kapoor to attend Toronto international film fest
- Live: Hurriyat hardliner Masarat Alam's release rocks Parliament, Cong seeks PM's statement
- Dimapur lynching: On social media, first ‘rape’, then ‘Bangladesh man’
- Seconds before being stabbed, Indian techie called husband to say she was being followed
- Land acquisition debate: ‘They gave us a window, then went back to 1894’
- Beef ban may spell doom for Dharavi leather trade
Anil Kapoor has been invited for the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) beginning on January 21 and Bollywood actor is excited over the prospect saying he feels honoured.
Kapoor, who became a known face in the West with the success of Danny Boyle's "Slumdog Millionaire", has been invited for a special segment 'In Conversation' at the TIFF.
"Yes I have been invited by TIFF and will be attending the event. I am very glad and honoured to get an invitation for this event," he said in a statement here. He will be the first Indian actor to attend the TIFF, where a 20-minute long discussion will be held with the actor over his films.