Anil Kapoor to attend Toronto international film fest
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Anil Kapoor has been invited for the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) beginning on January 21 and Bollywood actor is excited over the prospect saying he feels honoured.
Kapoor, who became a known face in the West with the success of Danny Boyle's "Slumdog Millionaire", has been invited for a special segment 'In Conversation' at the TIFF.
"Yes I have been invited by TIFF and will be attending the event. I am very glad and honoured to get an invitation for this event," he said in a statement here. He will be the first Indian actor to attend the TIFF, where a 20-minute long discussion will be held with the actor over his films.