Anil Kapoor's 24 shoot begins today
- If Pakistan has sympathy for Kashmiri youth, they shouldn’t provoke them to attack army camps: Mehbooba Mufti
- Dhaka cafe attack mastermind, 2 others killed in police encounter
- Rio 2016 review: What they did at home, what in Olympics
- Buzz of change in Maldives, Mohammed Nasheed flies secretly to Lanka
- Kashmir: Police constable shot dead by terrorists
Shooting of Anil Kapoor's dream project 24 begins today.
The official Indian remake of the popular American TV show 24 will be directed by Abhinay Deo of Delhi Belly fame.
Anil Kapoor will be playing the lead role in the Hindi version that was originally essayed by Kiefer Sutherland in 24. But his character has been given an Indian touch for the desi version.
The show will go on air in July or August later this year.
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.
- The draft surrogacy bill violates the fundamental right of people to choose modes of parenthood
- Realpolitik drives Myanmar’s outreach to India and China
- Epidemics in India are seldom followed by a long-term response
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within