Anil Sharma zeroes in on Bhopal for shooting Sunny Deol-starrer
- Vasundhara Raje admits signing UK papers for Lalit Modi
- Beheading, explosion at factory in France; suspects captured
- US Supreme Court legalises same-sex marriage nationwide
- Sri Lanka President Maithripala Sirisena dissolves parliament eight months before elections
- 5 children dead, 11 injured after tree falls on school bus in Kerala
Anil Sharma, the maker of the blockbuster Bollywood film 'Gadar Ek Prem Katha', is all set to shoot his next venture in the capital city of Madhya Pradesh.
Sharma's new film is titled `Singh Saheb The Great', and has Sunny Deol in the lead role.
Bhopal has attracted several film-makers of late. Prakash Jha has shot almost all his films here.
Sunny plays the role of a Collector in the film, which will be a satirical comedy on corruption, said Sharma.
The film will have a 45-day shooting schedule starting from November in Bhopal, while some portions will be shot in other parts of Madhya Pradesh.
While the female lead is yet to be finalised, the film would also star Johnny Lever and Prakash Raj.