Anirban reaches Railway T-T quarters
- Putin calls Turkey's downing of Russian jet 'stab in the back'
- Today, world looks towards India with great faith: PM in Singapore
- Aamir Khan at RNG awards: Here is the complete conversation
- Bomb attack on Tunisia presidential guard bus kills 11
- BJP MLA suspended from Delhi Assembly for abusing AAP legislator Alka Lamba
Talented shuttler Anirban Nandi of South Eastern Railway outclassed Rahul Prakash of Northern Railway by 11-6, 6-11, 11-6, 11-6, 6-11, 11-4 in the pre-quarters to secure a berth in the quarter-finals of the men's Singles event in the All India Railway Table Tennis Championship-2010 being held at RDSO Stadium, Lucknow.
Arpit Bhoplekar of Western Railway and Aman Balgu of Central Railway also emerged winners in their respective matches.
Men's Singles: (3rd round): Anirban Nandi (SER) beat S Raja (SR) 3-0; Rahul Prakash (NR) bt K Ganguly (SECR) 3-1; R Venkatramana (SR) bt T Arundhar (SCR) 3-0; Anirban Roy Chowdhary (SWR) bt Jayanto Sarkar (ER) 3-2; Omkar Torgalkar (CR) bt K Bandopadhyay (SECR) 3-0; L Sachin (SR) bt Soumya Nandi (SER) 3-2; Shubham Kundu (ER) bt Sayrabh Poddar (NCR) 3-0; Arpit Bhoplekar (WR) bt Tanmay Dutta (CR) 3-2; Sayan Pal Roy (ER) bt Jaideep Das (SWR) 3-1; Martand Binniwale (CR) bt N Senthil (ICF) 3-0; Saidul Alam (NFR) beat Chiranjiv Choudhary (SER) 3-1; G Vinod (SR) beat Anil Sen (NR) 3-0; Sumit Kundu (SER) bt Atin Rastogi (NR) 3-1; M Subhash (SR) bt Somnath Ghosh (SCR) 3-1; Souvik B Roy (ER) beat Smithanvi (NWR) 3-2; Aman Balgu (ER) bt K Sudhakar (ICF) 3-1;
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it
- For many Bangladeshis, they hint at closure for 1971
- The big question: Proper returns to farmers
- Delhi HC versus DDCA
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy