Anna Faris' husband loves her curves
- After Sanjay Baru, former coal secretary Parakh's book embarrasses PM; 'Singh had little political authority'
- Two yrs after townâs first-ever riots, Kosi Kalan shadow hangs large over Mathura
- BSY keeps a low profile, his supporters not sure about BJP
- Modi in TN, Jaya first time targets BJP
- Near n-plant site, Muslim village swings towards Sena
"Scary Movie" star Anna Faris says her actor-husband Chris Pratt has encouraged her not to lose all of her baby weight as he prefers her curves.
The 36-year-old actress and "Moneyball" star Pratt welcomed son Jack in August, reported Us magazine.
"I have the sweetest husband. He makes me feel good at any weight. In fact, I kind of think that he likes it when I am a bit bigger," Faris said.
Pratt added, "Yup, I'll take it! I like it. Don't work too hard."
Faris also said that she fell for Pratt because they were both small town people.
"When I fell in love with Chris it was great. We both grew up in little towns next to each other near Seattle and I found that very comforting.
"My marriage to Ben Indra didn't work out the first time round but I am still a big believer in marriage. We lead a boring life in LA on purpose. I never go out, I never go to premieres, don't go to parties and don't live a Hollywood lifestyle," she added.