Anna Faris' husband loves her curves
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
"Scary Movie" star Anna Faris says her actor-husband Chris Pratt has encouraged her not to lose all of her baby weight as he prefers her curves.
The 36-year-old actress and "Moneyball" star Pratt welcomed son Jack in August, reported Us magazine.
"I have the sweetest husband. He makes me feel good at any weight. In fact, I kind of think that he likes it when I am a bit bigger," Faris said.
Pratt added, "Yup, I'll take it! I like it. Don't work too hard."
Faris also said that she fell for Pratt because they were both small town people.
"When I fell in love with Chris it was great. We both grew up in little towns next to each other near Seattle and I found that very comforting.
"My marriage to Ben Indra didn't work out the first time round but I am still a big believer in marriage. We lead a boring life in LA on purpose. I never go out, I never go to premieres, don't go to parties and don't live a Hollywood lifestyle," she added.