Anna Faris to star in TV comedy 'Mom'
- Government issues high alert, says Islamic State expanding area of terror
- Putin vows to hunt down those who bombed Russian plane in Egypt
- Mani Shankar Aiyar to Pakistan channel: Remove Modi for talks to resume
- Chittoor Mayor shot dead while trying to save husband
- Hyderabad nursery student dies after head gets stuck in school lift
Actress Anna Faris has signed up to star in new TV show 'Mom'.
The 36-year-old will take on the lead role in the new show from 'Two And A Half Men' and 'The Big Bang Theory' creator Chuck Lorre, which will see her play a single and newly sober mom living in Napa Valley, California.
Faris and her husband, 'Moneyball' star Chris Pratt, welcomed their first child, son Jack, in August 2012 and both are smitten with the tot, reported Aceshowbiz.
The couple were worried when Jack was born over two months premature but after spending the first month of his life in hospital, the baby is now healthy and at home with his proud parents.
"Oh, God, he is just ... he's amazing. I love him so much. He's just a ball of joy. He's terrific. He was born nine weeks premature, so we spent a month in the intensive care
unit with him. But he's totally healthy now. He is just so perfect and I love him so much," Pratt had said
- Europe’s challenge: Find a political solution to the quagmire in West Asia
- Surrogacy isn’t morally reprehensible, surrogates should be seen as workers
- One world, one battlefield
- With five states polling soon, the great Indian election will continue without recess
- Why Stockholm punches above its weight in innovation and entrepreneurship
- Responses to Mumbai, Paris attacks were strikingly different. But India has learnt since