Anna Faris to star in TV comedy 'Mom'
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
Actress Anna Faris has signed up to star in new TV show 'Mom'.
The 36-year-old will take on the lead role in the new show from 'Two And A Half Men' and 'The Big Bang Theory' creator Chuck Lorre, which will see her play a single and newly sober mom living in Napa Valley, California.
Faris and her husband, 'Moneyball' star Chris Pratt, welcomed their first child, son Jack, in August 2012 and both are smitten with the tot, reported Aceshowbiz.
The couple were worried when Jack was born over two months premature but after spending the first month of his life in hospital, the baby is now healthy and at home with his proud parents.
"Oh, God, he is just ... he's amazing. I love him so much. He's just a ball of joy. He's terrific. He was born nine weeks premature, so we spent a month in the intensive care
unit with him. But he's totally healthy now. He is just so perfect and I love him so much," Pratt had said