Anna Faris to star in TV comedy 'Mom'
- India hits back, says only issue in Kashmir is how to free PoK from Pakistan
- Hydraulic failure forces AI plane to make emergency landing
- Body found in Raigad forest is of Sheena, confirms DNA sample report
- Market back to levels when Narendra Modi came to power
- Two Indians taken into custody in Bangkok bombing case
Actress Anna Faris has signed up to star in new TV show 'Mom'.
The 36-year-old will take on the lead role in the new show from 'Two And A Half Men' and 'The Big Bang Theory' creator Chuck Lorre, which will see her play a single and newly sober mom living in Napa Valley, California.
Faris and her husband, 'Moneyball' star Chris Pratt, welcomed their first child, son Jack, in August 2012 and both are smitten with the tot, reported Aceshowbiz.
The couple were worried when Jack was born over two months premature but after spending the first month of his life in hospital, the baby is now healthy and at home with his proud parents.
"Oh, God, he is just ... he's amazing. I love him so much. He's just a ball of joy. He's terrific. He was born nine weeks premature, so we spent a month in the intensive care
unit with him. But he's totally healthy now. He is just so perfect and I love him so much," Pratt had said