Anna Faris to star in TV comedy 'Mom'
- Live: Hurriyat hardliner Masarat Alam's release rocks Parliament, Cong seeks PM's statement
- Dimapur lynching: On social media, first ‘rape’, then ‘Bangladesh man’
- Seconds before being stabbed, Indian techie called husband to say she was being followed
- Land acquisition debate: ‘They gave us a window, then went back to 1894’
- Beef ban may spell doom for Dharavi leather trade
Actress Anna Faris has signed up to star in new TV show 'Mom'.
The 36-year-old will take on the lead role in the new show from 'Two And A Half Men' and 'The Big Bang Theory' creator Chuck Lorre, which will see her play a single and newly sober mom living in Napa Valley, California.
Faris and her husband, 'Moneyball' star Chris Pratt, welcomed their first child, son Jack, in August 2012 and both are smitten with the tot, reported Aceshowbiz.
The couple were worried when Jack was born over two months premature but after spending the first month of his life in hospital, the baby is now healthy and at home with his proud parents.
"Oh, God, he is just ... he's amazing. I love him so much. He's just a ball of joy. He's terrific. He was born nine weeks premature, so we spent a month in the intensive care
unit with him. But he's totally healthy now. He is just so perfect and I love him so much," Pratt had said