Now, tail for humans that wags when you're happy
- A person killing people with Quran in his hand is not Muslim, but a terrorist: Aamir Khan at #RNGAwards
- Dubai shuts down part of metro's green line over large fire
- Oceans, cyberworld should not become new theatres of contests: PM Modi
- Financial transactions motive behind Sheena's murder, CBI tells court
- J&K: Army jawan, three terrorists killed in separate encounters
A wacky Japanese inventor has created a fluffy tail for humans that wags when one is happy.
The "Tailly" gadget is hooked up to a heart rate monitor - and is programmed to wag faster the more excited a person gets.
Shota Ishiwatari, the brains behind the accessory, is planning to launch the gadget in the UK this year, 'The Sun' reported.
Ishiwatari hopes the gadget - which is available in four colours - will put a smile on people's faces. The gadget can even help couples communicate better, the inventor hopes, the report said.
"Tailly is fun to wear to parties, while out with friends or playing with kids. You could even wear Tailly on a date and express your true feelings through the wagging tail," Ishiwatari said.
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance
- Slogans should be backed with appropriate strategies, else they remain showbiz
- Ideas seem to be the BJP’s enemy, whether from within or from without
- No country is ready to send boots on the ground, thus ensuring the survival of the IS
- Bad monsoon memories
- Across the aisle: A flat growth rate indicates India's economy is in poor shape