Now, tail for humans that wags when you're happy
- National Herald case: Supreme Court orders Sonia, Rahul Gandhi to face trial
- 26/11 Mumbai attackers were getting directions from control room in Karachi, admits Headley
- Anti-India acts cannot be tolerated, say Rajnath, Smriti on JNU row
- 26/11 deposition: Sparks fly after Headley repeats Ishrat-LeT link
- Gravitational waves: A leap towards theory of everything
A wacky Japanese inventor has created a fluffy tail for humans that wags when one is happy.
The "Tailly" gadget is hooked up to a heart rate monitor - and is programmed to wag faster the more excited a person gets.
Shota Ishiwatari, the brains behind the accessory, is planning to launch the gadget in the UK this year, 'The Sun' reported.
Ishiwatari hopes the gadget - which is available in four colours - will put a smile on people's faces. The gadget can even help couples communicate better, the inventor hopes, the report said.
"Tailly is fun to wear to parties, while out with friends or playing with kids. You could even wear Tailly on a date and express your true feelings through the wagging tail," Ishiwatari said.