Anna Hazare says he will not vote for Arvind Kejriwal's Aam Aadmi Party
- VIDEO: Modi will snatch your land: Rahul tells farmers at Kisan rally
- Sitaram Yechury succeeds Karat as Pillai pulls out of race
- This govt is for the poor: PM Modi to BJP MPs
- Janta Ka Budget: Manish Sisodia holds Mohalla Sabhas in East Delhi
- 700 migrants from Libya feared dead in the Mediterranean on way to Italy
"This revolution is not complete. We need to stand united. We all, Ramdev, Arvind, all should fight together. Arvind faltered on way. Ramdev also should severe links with communal organisations," he said.
On Narendra Modi, he said that there were a lot of corruption in Gujarat and as Chief Minister, he has not brought Lokayukta Bill in his state. "Why is he not bringing the bill? Everyone is into making money using power," he said.