Anna Hazare says he will not vote for Arvind Kejriwal's Aam Aadmi Party
- Arvind Kejriwal calls 'emergency' Assembly session to discuss Centre's notification on Lt Governor's role
- Celebrations in AIADMK camp as Jayalalithaa becomes Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- No full statehood rights to Delhi unless there is consensus, says Arun Jaitley
- Gujjar protest to continue as talks with Rajasthan govt fail
- Heat wave toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana reaches 223
"This revolution is not complete. We need to stand united. We all, Ramdev, Arvind, all should fight together. Arvind faltered on way. Ramdev also should severe links with communal organisations," he said.
On Narendra Modi, he said that there were a lot of corruption in Gujarat and as Chief Minister, he has not brought Lokayukta Bill in his state. "Why is he not bringing the bill? Everyone is into making money using power," he said.