Anna Hazare says he will not vote for Arvind Kejriwal's Aam Aadmi Party
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Amnesty welcomes SC verdict on transgender
- If Modi loses in Varanasi, no one will make him PM: Arvind Kejriwal
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
"This revolution is not complete. We need to stand united. We all, Ramdev, Arvind, all should fight together. Arvind faltered on way. Ramdev also should severe links with communal organisations," he said.
On Narendra Modi, he said that there were a lot of corruption in Gujarat and as Chief Minister, he has not brought Lokayukta Bill in his state. "Why is he not bringing the bill? Everyone is into making money using power," he said.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties