Anna Hazare supporter Anupam Kher slams Arvind Kejriwal, says quit criticising
- 9 killed, over 40 injured as Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express train derails near Hosur
- SC says allegations grave, but grants relief to Teesta Setalvad in cheating case
- All you need to know about AAP's WiFi Delhi promise
- 19 killed as militants storm Shia mosque in Pakistan
- Modi’s cricket diplomacy: Renewing political contact with Pakistan
Film actor Anupam Kher has said that activist-turned-politician Arvind Kejriwal should first prove himself rather than criticising others.
The time is over for now for Kejriwal to oppose others, said Kher during a function at the Ujjain Press Club last evening.
Anupam Kher had participated in Anna Hazare's campaign against corruption earlier.
"Kejriwal should now perform and prove himself," Kher said adding, he himself had no plans to join politics.
Kejriwal had in the recent past alleged nexus between realty firm DLF and Robert Vadra, the son-in-law of Congress president Sonia Gandhi.
He had also demanded resignation and arrest of Union Minister Salman Khurshid over allegations of financial irregularities in the functioning of a trust run by Khurshid's wife.
Kejriwal had also made allegations of corruption against BJP president Nitin Gadkari.
Meanwhile, Kher said he did not agree with Baba Ramdev's view that 26/11 Mumbai terror attack convict Ajmal Kasab should have been hanged in public.
This is an issue pertaining to law and the authorities took a suitable step, he added.