Anna Hazare supporter Anupam Kher slams Arvind Kejriwal, says quit criticising
- Will reach out to 'muslim' brothers, address Ram Temple issue: Modi
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- CJI bars advocate's entry in SC for 6 months for sexual harrassment
- April 22 Campaign roundup: Modi hurls a 'khooni panja' at Cong, says its responsible for 1100 lives in Telangana
- IPL 7: It's that man Glenn Maxwell again
Film actor Anupam Kher has said that activist-turned-politician Arvind Kejriwal should first prove himself rather than criticising others.
The time is over for now for Kejriwal to oppose others, said Kher during a function at the Ujjain Press Club last evening.
Anupam Kher had participated in Anna Hazare's campaign against corruption earlier.
"Kejriwal should now perform and prove himself," Kher said adding, he himself had no plans to join politics.
Kejriwal had in the recent past alleged nexus between realty firm DLF and Robert Vadra, the son-in-law of Congress president Sonia Gandhi.
He had also demanded resignation and arrest of Union Minister Salman Khurshid over allegations of financial irregularities in the functioning of a trust run by Khurshid's wife.
Kejriwal had also made allegations of corruption against BJP president Nitin Gadkari.
Meanwhile, Kher said he did not agree with Baba Ramdev's view that 26/11 Mumbai terror attack convict Ajmal Kasab should have been hanged in public.
This is an issue pertaining to law and the authorities took a suitable step, he added.
- MU issues showcause notice to S K Somaiya College
- Denied nod to sit with her special child in classroom, mother moves MSCPCR
- Judgment day today for couple caught on wrong side of new rape law
- Man accused of murder dies in custody, kin allege torture
- 2 BJP workers injured in firing
- 322 polling stations in Mumbai, suburbs ‘critical’