Anna Kendrick 'pleasured' herself while watching Ryan Gosling’s new flick
- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
Anna Kendrick has made a shocking admission that she masturbated in the back row of a movie theatre while watching Ryan Gosling in his latest film 'Gangster Squad.'
Apparently, Gosling's latest performance got her so hot and bothered that she took to Twitter to share her thoughts with more than 600,000 followers.
"Ugh - NEVER going to a Ryan Gosling movie in a theater again. Apparently masturbating in the back row is still considered "inappropriate",' the Daily Mail quoted her as tweeting.
The racy tweet has since gone viral and has been retweeted nearly 25,000 times since Tuesday evening and has also been favourited more than 21,000 times
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?