Anna Kendrick 'pleasured' herself while watching Ryan Gosling’s new flick
- Arunachal crisis: SC to hear Congress plea against President's rule at 2 pm
- 6 years later, the admission — ‘Yes, I shot him dead, he was unarmed, officer told me to’
- India is doing great, nobody talks about it, says Donald Trump
- NFHS report reveals 50% children under five years anaemic in West Bengal
- Toyota sells 10.15 million vehicles in 2015, remains world's biggest automaker
Anna Kendrick has made a shocking admission that she masturbated in the back row of a movie theatre while watching Ryan Gosling in his latest film 'Gangster Squad.'
Apparently, Gosling's latest performance got her so hot and bothered that she took to Twitter to share her thoughts with more than 600,000 followers.
"Ugh - NEVER going to a Ryan Gosling movie in a theater again. Apparently masturbating in the back row is still considered "inappropriate",' the Daily Mail quoted her as tweeting.
The racy tweet has since gone viral and has been retweeted nearly 25,000 times since Tuesday evening and has also been favourited more than 21,000 times
- Dalit scholar’s death exposed inability of casteist Hindu to be modern
- Annotated edition of Hitler's Mein Kemph
- Why yuan matters Indian equity markets
- R-day and the saccharine sweet patriotism
- It is clear PM’s concept of nationhood extends beyond constitutional parameters
- The sensitive and old controversy about the minority character of AMU