Anna Kendrick 'pleasured' herself while watching Ryan Gosling’s new flick
- Jigisha Ghosh murder case: Two convicts get death sentence, life imprisonment for one
- Ban pellet guns in Kashmir, Omar Abdullah-led delegation asks PM Modi
- PM Modi, Afghan President Ghani jointly inaugurate renovated Stor Palace
- AAP doesn't have money to fight election: Kejriwal
- Kicking off UP poll campaign, Mayawati slams BJP-RSS, SP, is soft on Congress
Anna Kendrick has made a shocking admission that she masturbated in the back row of a movie theatre while watching Ryan Gosling in his latest film 'Gangster Squad.'
Apparently, Gosling's latest performance got her so hot and bothered that she took to Twitter to share her thoughts with more than 600,000 followers.
"Ugh - NEVER going to a Ryan Gosling movie in a theater again. Apparently masturbating in the back row is still considered "inappropriate",' the Daily Mail quoted her as tweeting.
The racy tweet has since gone viral and has been retweeted nearly 25,000 times since Tuesday evening and has also been favourited more than 21,000 times
- Cow protection, paradoxically, poses a threat to the BJP’s project of Hindu unity
- The government needs to distinguish between crooked NGOs and genuine ones
- India’s quest for Olympic medals is hampered by history and geography
- The Modi government is meeting its development targets before time
- Raja Mandala: The Great Wall of China
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon