Anna Kendrick 'pleasured' herself while watching Ryan Gosling’s new flick
- Ashutosh, Shazia Ilmi taken for questioning over clashes with BJP
- I am more qualified for PM post than Narendra Modi: Nitish Kumar
- Doctors in UP call off strike after Allahabad HC's intervention
- Ukraine crisis: Crimea sets referendum on whether to join Russia
- SC adjourns Centreâs plea restraining TN from releasing Rajiv killers till March 26
Anna Kendrick has made a shocking admission that she masturbated in the back row of a movie theatre while watching Ryan Gosling in his latest film 'Gangster Squad.'
Apparently, Gosling's latest performance got her so hot and bothered that she took to Twitter to share her thoughts with more than 600,000 followers.
"Ugh - NEVER going to a Ryan Gosling movie in a theater again. Apparently masturbating in the back row is still considered "inappropriate",' the Daily Mail quoted her as tweeting.
The racy tweet has since gone viral and has been retweeted nearly 25,000 times since Tuesday evening and has also been favourited more than 21,000 times
- No jobs for students of state’s first dairy, fisheries colleges
- Mayor blames contractors for bad roads, says better material to be used now
- New police chief says smooth polls his top priority for now
- Battleground ready, tough fight on cards in Pune
- Gadkari visits PU for cultural event, crowd gets out of control
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students