Anna Kendrick 'pleasured' herself while watching Ryan Gosling’s new flick
- Parliament LIVE: Expert committee to review use of pellet guns, says Rajnath
- Dalit fury spills over to Gujarat streets, 9 more try to end lives; CM meets family assaulted in Una
- Hit by campus protests, FTII makes new students sign ‘decorum, decency’ affidavit
- Dalits are 'soft target' for cow vigilantes: fact finding team
- Suspicious bag found inside Dubai-Amritsar SpiceJet flight
Anna Kendrick has made a shocking admission that she masturbated in the back row of a movie theatre while watching Ryan Gosling in his latest film 'Gangster Squad.'
Apparently, Gosling's latest performance got her so hot and bothered that she took to Twitter to share her thoughts with more than 600,000 followers.
"Ugh - NEVER going to a Ryan Gosling movie in a theater again. Apparently masturbating in the back row is still considered "inappropriate",' the Daily Mail quoted her as tweeting.
The racy tweet has since gone viral and has been retweeted nearly 25,000 times since Tuesday evening and has also been favourited more than 21,000 times
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China
- Empowering women through JAM
- Resolution of citizen grievances is an indicator of the performance of government departments
- Telescope: Grace and the lack of it
- The endeavour for a common civil law must be to end discrimination, and not stamp majority might