Anna prays for fast recovery of Delhi gangrape victim
- Assam woman who attended Rahul event dies of burn injuries, police say she's not the one who kissed him
- Aam Aadmi Party releases third list of candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- Opinion polls Manipulation: EC asks Centre to take action
- State Forest Dept guest house is police custody for Sahara chief Subrata Roy
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade
Social activist Anna Hazare has been sitting on a two-day prayer session at his village in Ralegan Siddhi for fast recovery of the Delhi gangrape victim. "I am praying for fast recovery of the girl. It's appalling that even after 65 years of Independence, women in our society are not safe. There's an urgent need to strengthen our laws concerning rape by making the punishment for perpetrators more stringent. I am praying that the government wakes up to the reality and takes step to ensure speedy and appropriate justice for the victims of such heinous crimes," he said.