Anna prays for fast recovery of Delhi gangrape victim
- FIR against Giriraj Singh for Modi-Pak remark, BJP pulls him up
- Modi attacks Gandhis again, wonders how Rahul can lead country when he can't handle Amethi
- Malaysian Airlines flight to Bangalore makes air turnback, lands safely
- Vote for BSP to keep fascist forces, dynasty rule at bay: Mayawati to Muslims
- IPL 7 Live Score, RR vs KXIP: Miller blitzkrieg enables KXIP to pull off second succesful run-chase
Social activist Anna Hazare has been sitting on a two-day prayer session at his village in Ralegan Siddhi for fast recovery of the Delhi gangrape victim. "I am praying for fast recovery of the girl. It's appalling that even after 65 years of Independence, women in our society are not safe. There's an urgent need to strengthen our laws concerning rape by making the punishment for perpetrators more stringent. I am praying that the government wakes up to the reality and takes step to ensure speedy and appropriate justice for the victims of such heinous crimes," he said.