Anna seeks Rajnath help to have his statue in Gurgaon
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Anna Hazare has asked BJP chief Rajnath Singh to rein in a party leader in Haryana who is apparently creating problems for one of Hazare's supporters who wants to install his statue in Gurgaon.
"Though I am against installing my own statue, an activist with me, P L Kataria, and his team, was keen to install the statue at a square in Gurgaon. I request you to help him," Hazare wrote to Singh.
Hazare's aides said Kataria met Hazare in Ralegan Siddhi on December 29 and requested him to write to Singh. Kataria, who has been working with Hazare in the Lokpal campaign, reportedly met Singh on Friday and handed over the letter.