Anna seeks Rajnath help to have his statue in Gurgaon
- L-G expresses disappointment over Kejriwal's remark on PM, says will clear Swati Maliwal as DCW chief
- Bombay HC grants anticipatory bail to Teesta Setalvad after CBI rejects plea
- Union Agriculture Minister lists 'love affairs, impotency' as causes for farmer suicides
- Asaram witness murder case: UP govt recommends CBI probe in Akhil Gupta's death
- Haryana Health Minister catches CID man 'spying' on his office, threatens to resign
Anna Hazare has asked BJP chief Rajnath Singh to rein in a party leader in Haryana who is apparently creating problems for one of Hazare's supporters who wants to install his statue in Gurgaon.
"Though I am against installing my own statue, an activist with me, P L Kataria, and his team, was keen to install the statue at a square in Gurgaon. I request you to help him," Hazare wrote to Singh.
Hazare's aides said Kataria met Hazare in Ralegan Siddhi on December 29 and requested him to write to Singh. Kataria, who has been working with Hazare in the Lokpal campaign, reportedly met Singh on Friday and handed over the letter.