Anna seeks Rajnath help to have his statue in Gurgaon
- BJP nominee to Modi critics: You will soon be in Pak, not India
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, Minister says letâs call off trip
- Upar Narendra, neeche Bhupinder... new BJP slogan echoes in states of rivals
- Lok sabha polls: Tamizh Talkies
- On Rahul campaign, Sonia tells Amethi: âLike Indira, I gave my son to youâ
Anna Hazare has asked BJP chief Rajnath Singh to rein in a party leader in Haryana who is apparently creating problems for one of Hazare's supporters who wants to install his statue in Gurgaon.
"Though I am against installing my own statue, an activist with me, P L Kataria, and his team, was keen to install the statue at a square in Gurgaon. I request you to help him," Hazare wrote to Singh.
Hazare's aides said Kataria met Hazare in Ralegan Siddhi on December 29 and requested him to write to Singh. Kataria, who has been working with Hazare in the Lokpal campaign, reportedly met Singh on Friday and handed over the letter.