Anna seeks Rajnath help to have his statue in Gurgaon
- Arvind Kejriwal calls 'emergency' Assembly session to discuss Centre's notification on Lt Governor's role
- Celebrations in AIADMK camp as Jayalalithaa becomes Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- No full statehood rights to Delhi unless there is consensus, says Arun Jaitley
- Gujjar protest to continue as talks with Rajasthan govt fail
- Heat wave toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana reaches 223
Anna Hazare has asked BJP chief Rajnath Singh to rein in a party leader in Haryana who is apparently creating problems for one of Hazare's supporters who wants to install his statue in Gurgaon.
"Though I am against installing my own statue, an activist with me, P L Kataria, and his team, was keen to install the statue at a square in Gurgaon. I request you to help him," Hazare wrote to Singh.
Hazare's aides said Kataria met Hazare in Ralegan Siddhi on December 29 and requested him to write to Singh. Kataria, who has been working with Hazare in the Lokpal campaign, reportedly met Singh on Friday and handed over the letter.