Anna's fast: Kejriwal unwell, drops plan to go to Ralegan Siddhi
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
"Kejriwal is suffering from high fever due to which he is unable to go to Ralegan Siddhi to support Hazare, who is on indefinite hunger strike for passage of Jan Lokpal Bill in the Parliament," said AAP spokesperson Manish Sisodia.
Instead of Kejriwal, party leader Kumar Vishwas, Sanjay Singh and Gopal Rai have left for Ralegan Siddhi, he said.
On Wednesday during a public meeting, Kejriwal had announced that he and Kumar Vishwas would go to Ralegan Sidhi to support Hazare's agitation.
Kejriwal addressed the public meeting after the stunning victory in the Delhi Assembly polls despite running high fever, Sisodia said.
He was rushed to a doctor as soon as the public meeting ended who asked him to take rest. Kejriwal would visit Ralegan Sidhi to support Hazare once he is well, Sisodhia said.