Anne Hathaway, Chris Hemsworth in Steven Spielberg's next
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Actress Anne Hathaway could end up sharing screen with actor Chris Hemsworth in a Steven Spielberg movie.
The actress is reportedly in talks to tackle the female lead role in Spielberg's long-gestating sci-fier 'Robopocalypse', which also eyes the 'Thor' actor as the male lead, The Hollywood Reporter said.
Hathaway's discussions are still in early stage while Hemsworth has been courted to join the project since July.
Details of what characters Hathaway and Hemsworth will play are still scarce for now.
Tom Rothman will produce the upcoming book-adapted movie.
"When someone like Tom is a free agent, you snatch him up fast. He has proven himself to be a necessity of this industry. At Fox he had already been an enthusiastic partner on Robopocalypse, and it is to our advantage that he would come produce this film with me.
"Tom has been a wonderful friend and colleague over the years and DreamWorks is incredibly lucky to have him on board," Spielberg said.
An adaptation of Danuel H. Wilson's book, 'Robopocalypse' focuses on an artificial intelligence known as Archos who goes online and takes over a network of machines that humans use. He starts a rebellion and the human race must find a way to survive the Robot War.