Anne Hathaway, Chris Hemsworth in Steven Spielberg's next
- Jigisha Ghosh murder case: Two convicts get death sentence, life imprisonment for one
- Ban pellet guns in Kashmir, Omar Abdullah-led delegation asks PM Modi
- PM Modi, Afghan President Ghani jointly inaugurate renovated Stor Palace
- AAP doesn't have money to fight election: Kejriwal
- Kicking off UP poll campaign, Mayawati slams BJP-RSS, SP, is soft on Congress
Actress Anne Hathaway could end up sharing screen with actor Chris Hemsworth in a Steven Spielberg movie.
The actress is reportedly in talks to tackle the female lead role in Spielberg's long-gestating sci-fier 'Robopocalypse', which also eyes the 'Thor' actor as the male lead, The Hollywood Reporter said.
Hathaway's discussions are still in early stage while Hemsworth has been courted to join the project since July.
Details of what characters Hathaway and Hemsworth will play are still scarce for now.
Tom Rothman will produce the upcoming book-adapted movie.
"When someone like Tom is a free agent, you snatch him up fast. He has proven himself to be a necessity of this industry. At Fox he had already been an enthusiastic partner on Robopocalypse, and it is to our advantage that he would come produce this film with me.
"Tom has been a wonderful friend and colleague over the years and DreamWorks is incredibly lucky to have him on board," Spielberg said.
An adaptation of Danuel H. Wilson's book, 'Robopocalypse' focuses on an artificial intelligence known as Archos who goes online and takes over a network of machines that humans use. He starts a rebellion and the human race must find a way to survive the Robot War.
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon
- India’s new line that Pak will have to pay for cross-border terror was overdue
- Just how did Pakistan become so central to the definition of Indian patriotism?
- Why AAP needs to go back to school
- Next door Nepal: Detente in Kathmandu
- PM's Balochistan policy: Gameplan, gambit or gamble?