Anne Hathaway embarrassed by wardrobe malfunction
- N-Korea says rocket launch a success, Kwangmyong 4 placed into orbit
- Kerala solar scam: Saritha Nair, the woman at the centre of the scandal
- Beef license for foreigners? Haryana govt may soon issue special permits
- As US lifts sanctions, Iran wants India to pay oil dues in euros
- Mumbai set to get India’s first international arbitration centre
Anne Hathaway says she was devastated when she suffered a wardrobe malfunction at the premiere of her latest movie "Les Miserables".
The 30-year-old was climbing out of her car at the Ziegfeld Theatre here, when she accidentally exposed her private parts through her figure-hugging black dress, reported Daily Express.
Hathaway managed to stay calm and appeared completely unfazed by the incident before joining her co-stars Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe and Amanda Seyfried on the red carpet before the screening.