Anne Hathaway embarrassed by wardrobe malfunction
- Rahul seeks âlegal accountabilityâ for 2002, disputes Modi âclean chitâ
- Workdays: MNREGS short of even halfway mark
- Probe zeroes in on pilots, hunt widens to land
- Modi vs him: Kejriwal to wait for Varanasiâs voice
- Back home after serving time for 1993 blasts, 82-yr-old grateful for âsupportâ
Anne Hathaway says she was devastated when she suffered a wardrobe malfunction at the premiere of her latest movie "Les Miserables".
The 30-year-old was climbing out of her car at the Ziegfeld Theatre here, when she accidentally exposed her private parts through her figure-hugging black dress, reported Daily Express.
Hathaway managed to stay calm and appeared completely unfazed by the incident before joining her co-stars Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe and Amanda Seyfried on the red carpet before the screening.
"I was getting out of the car and my dress was so tight that I didn't realise it until I saw all the photographers' flashes. It was devastating. They saw everything. I might as well have lifted up my skirt for them," she said.