Anne Hathaway embarrassed by wardrobe malfunction
- Sports court tears Narsingh Yadav defence, NADA’s credibility
- Ramya on sedition case: Will not apologise for my Pakistan remark, said nothing wrong
- I can't fight against the government or AFI, but I know the truth: OP Jaisha
- From Rajasthan to Bihar: Tracking floods in north India
- Kashmir unrest: Curfew lifted from parts of Srinagar
Anne Hathaway says she was devastated when she suffered a wardrobe malfunction at the premiere of her latest movie "Les Miserables".
The 30-year-old was climbing out of her car at the Ziegfeld Theatre here, when she accidentally exposed her private parts through her figure-hugging black dress, reported Daily Express.
Hathaway managed to stay calm and appeared completely unfazed by the incident before joining her co-stars Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe and Amanda Seyfried on the red carpet before the screening.
- Cow protection, paradoxically, poses a threat to the BJP’s project of Hindu unity
- The government needs to distinguish between crooked NGOs and genuine ones
- India’s quest for Olympic medals is hampered by history and geography
- The Modi government is meeting its development targets before time
- Raja Mandala: The Great Wall of China
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon