Anne Hathaway embarrassed by wardrobe malfunction
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
Anne Hathaway says she was devastated when she suffered a wardrobe malfunction at the premiere of her latest movie "Les Miserables".
The 30-year-old was climbing out of her car at the Ziegfeld Theatre here, when she accidentally exposed her private parts through her figure-hugging black dress, reported Daily Express.
Hathaway managed to stay calm and appeared completely unfazed by the incident before joining her co-stars Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe and Amanda Seyfried on the red carpet before the screening.
"I was getting out of the car and my dress was so tight that I didn't realise it until I saw all the photographers' flashes. It was devastating. They saw everything. I might as well have lifted up my skirt for them," she said.