Anne Hathaway is Oscars gold in 'Les Miserables': Hugh Jackman
- 12 players, three new teams, IPL officials and owners named in secret report to SC
- Whoâs probing IM? NIA, Delhi Police stories different: HC
- Modi Pak, US dono ko thhokega: BJP S Delhi candidate
- In Cong bastion Nandurbar, you can sense straws in shifting wind
- Doubts surface over murdered Qateelâs âconfessionâ to police
Hollywood superstar Hugh Jackman believes his 'Les Miserables' co-star Anne Hathaway has given an Oscar worthy performance in the movie adaptation of the Victor Hugo's novel.
The 'Dark Knight Rises' beauty portrays tragic prostitute Fantine in the upcoming film adaptation of the hit musical and Jackman is convinced she has a real shot at taking home a Best Actress Academy Award at next year's ceremony, a media report said.
"After Annie's first day of rehearsal, I said to Tom, 'You can just turn the camera on, digitally remove the script from her hands, and she's going to win the Academy Award," he said.
And Jackman, 44, was not the only one left awestruck by Hathaway's vocal abilities. Actress Amanda Seyfried, who plays Fantine's daughter Cosette in the movie musical, says, "As soon as I heard her sing, I was like, 'Oh! I've got to up my game big time.'"
- RBI banks on Bandhan, trusts Kolkata NBFC with rare licence
- Gujarat to SC: Woman knew of snooping, was thankful
- Doubts surface over murdered Qateel’s ‘confession’ to police
- Will probe scams during BJD rule: BJP
- If Modi slashes gas prices, I will join BJP: Kejriwal
- Chouhan’s wife keeps off Vidisha byelection