Anne Hathaway is Oscars gold in 'Les Miserables': Hugh Jackman
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
Hollywood superstar Hugh Jackman believes his 'Les Miserables' co-star Anne Hathaway has given an Oscar worthy performance in the movie adaptation of the Victor Hugo's novel.
The 'Dark Knight Rises' beauty portrays tragic prostitute Fantine in the upcoming film adaptation of the hit musical and Jackman is convinced she has a real shot at taking home a Best Actress Academy Award at next year's ceremony, a media report said.
"After Annie's first day of rehearsal, I said to Tom, 'You can just turn the camera on, digitally remove the script from her hands, and she's going to win the Academy Award," he said.
And Jackman, 44, was not the only one left awestruck by Hathaway's vocal abilities. Actress Amanda Seyfried, who plays Fantine's daughter Cosette in the movie musical, says, "As soon as I heard her sing, I was like, 'Oh! I've got to up my game big time.'"