Anne Hathaway is Oscars gold in 'Les Miserables': Hugh Jackman
- Telangana bill passage shows country can take difficult decisions: Prime Minister
- Top General speaks on 2012 troop movement: "Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly"
- âTroop movement shouldâve been avoided if they knew (V K Singhâs) court dateâ
- The 2012 troop movement investigations
- India slams Pakistan for allowing Masood Azhar to spew venom
Hollywood superstar Hugh Jackman believes his 'Les Miserables' co-star Anne Hathaway has given an Oscar worthy performance in the movie adaptation of the Victor Hugo's novel.
The 'Dark Knight Rises' beauty portrays tragic prostitute Fantine in the upcoming film adaptation of the hit musical and Jackman is convinced she has a real shot at taking home a Best Actress Academy Award at next year's ceremony, a media report said.
"After Annie's first day of rehearsal, I said to Tom, 'You can just turn the camera on, digitally remove the script from her hands, and she's going to win the Academy Award," he said.
And Jackman, 44, was not the only one left awestruck by Hathaway's vocal abilities. Actress Amanda Seyfried, who plays Fantine's daughter Cosette in the movie musical, says, "As soon as I heard her sing, I was like, 'Oh! I've got to up my game big time.'"
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- Anna Hazare says, I support Mamata Banerjee for her ideas
- The regressive state | The Indian Express
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly