Anne Hathaway is Oscars gold in 'Les Miserables': Hugh Jackman
- Matter is serious, will take action against Bhagwat Mann: Speaker
- Hooliganism going on in name of gau raksha: Gujarat Chief Secretary
- Adarsh Society case: SC stays demolition, asks Defence Ministry to 'secure' building
- SC to hear plea seeking Governor's rule in Jammu and Kashmir
- ED slaps money laundering case against former Haryana CM BS Hooda
Hollywood superstar Hugh Jackman believes his 'Les Miserables' co-star Anne Hathaway has given an Oscar worthy performance in the movie adaptation of the Victor Hugo's novel.
The 'Dark Knight Rises' beauty portrays tragic prostitute Fantine in the upcoming film adaptation of the hit musical and Jackman is convinced she has a real shot at taking home a Best Actress Academy Award at next year's ceremony, a media report said.
"After Annie's first day of rehearsal, I said to Tom, 'You can just turn the camera on, digitally remove the script from her hands, and she's going to win the Academy Award," he said.
- Pakistan’s dependence on Saudi Arabia stands in their way against Islamic terrorism
- Protest over the demolition of Ambedkar Bhavan reveals a divided Dalit community
- Punjab’s drug problem is a national security issue
- Simultaneous elections will allow governments to devote four years for governance
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China