Anne Hathaway is Oscars gold in 'Les Miserables': Hugh Jackman
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Hollywood superstar Hugh Jackman believes his 'Les Miserables' co-star Anne Hathaway has given an Oscar worthy performance in the movie adaptation of the Victor Hugo's novel.
The 'Dark Knight Rises' beauty portrays tragic prostitute Fantine in the upcoming film adaptation of the hit musical and Jackman is convinced she has a real shot at taking home a Best Actress Academy Award at next year's ceremony, a media report said.
"After Annie's first day of rehearsal, I said to Tom, 'You can just turn the camera on, digitally remove the script from her hands, and she's going to win the Academy Award," he said.
And Jackman, 44, was not the only one left awestruck by Hathaway's vocal abilities. Actress Amanda Seyfried, who plays Fantine's daughter Cosette in the movie musical, says, "As soon as I heard her sing, I was like, 'Oh! I've got to up my game big time.'"