Annual sports meet held
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
The Annual Sports meet was celebrated by Sporting Institute of fashion technology in Govt College of boys. The Cricket match 20Twenty that was played both by boys team and girls team was the highlight of the extravaganza.
The boys played under the two teams Winning warriors and Raiders and the girls under SIFT Glam and Challengers as the name of their team. The other Attractions on the field were Pastry race, three legged race, Tug of war and a few Athletic events.
It was a fun filled day as the Sports day coincided with Children's day. Vinod Thapar , President of Knitwear club and Charanjiv Singh , Industry Coordinator of the institute and Secretary Knitwear club presided over the Sports meet and honored the students with Trophies, Medals and Certificates.