Annual sports meet held
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
The Annual Sports meet was celebrated by Sporting Institute of fashion technology in Govt College of boys. The Cricket match 20Twenty that was played both by boys team and girls team was the highlight of the extravaganza.
The boys played under the two teams Winning warriors and Raiders and the girls under SIFT Glam and Challengers as the name of their team. The other Attractions on the field were Pastry race, three legged race, Tug of war and a few Athletic events.
It was a fun filled day as the Sports day coincided with Children's day. Vinod Thapar , President of Knitwear club and Charanjiv Singh , Industry Coordinator of the institute and Secretary Knitwear club presided over the Sports meet and honored the students with Trophies, Medals and Certificates.
- Opening up: Rahul Gandhi plans elections to pick CWC members too
- Telangana turmoil likely in Parliament; PM says opposition to bill are hiccups, BJP to take call as per â€˜situationâ€™
- LIVE: Narendra Modi addresses first rally in Mamataâ€™sÂ turf
- Jan Lokpal Bill divides AAP and Cong, threatens Delhi govt