Another rape hits NCR, Faridabad girl says mother too to blame!
- Kashmir violence: Back from Africa, PM Modi chairs meeting
- Kashmir protests: Another boy succumbs to injuries, death toll rises to 31
- CPI (M), BJP workers hacked to death in revenge killing in Kerala's Kannur
- Kashmir protests: Her MLAs fearful, CM Mehbooba Mufti asks ministers to step out
- Reliance Power’s Rs 14,500-crore loan: It’s Goyal vs Goyal on mortgage of coal blocks as collateral
A teenage girl here alleged today that she was repeatedly raped by her landlord, who was aided in the act by her mother.
In her complaint, the 17-year-old alleged that the accused first raped her in Bijnor district of Uttar Pradesh early this year when she had gone to attend a marriage function, SHO (Faridabad Old) Vijay Kumar said.
She told police that the landlord, who had accompanied the family to Bijnor, raped her in presence of her mother after giving sedative-laced food, Kumar said.
He then repeated the act several times in Faridabad by threatening that a video clip of the act has been made and he would post it on internet if she revealed the matter to anyone, Kumar said.
She also told police that her mother was into an illicit relationship with the landlord and thus, aided him in the act, Kumar said, adding that the girl told the matter to her maternal uncle after the landlord started targeting her younger sister also.
The Faridabad police has not registered any case in this connection, saying that the crime was first committed in Bijnor and they will first investigate the matter.
"We have informed the matter to Bijnor police as the crime was first committed there.
- In its new phase, ‘azadi’ struggle in Kashmir is leaderless, and has a strong death wish
- AMU founder intended it to cater to the community’s educational needs
- Supreme Court has shone much-needed light on the operation of the AFSPA
- China’s rejection of international arbitration raises questions
- Next Door Nepal: Reprieve for Oli
- Hostilities between Pakistan and Afghanistan are rising