Ansal API Q3 net profit at Rs 15.85 cr on higher sales
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition stable, must have consumed some tablets, says doctor
- Why is PM Modi silent on Dadri lynching? asks Opposition
- 'Arrogant' Nitish will return the money I will give for Bihar: Modi at Banka rally
- Terming Gandhi his 'inspiration', PM Modi bats for saving environment
- India's climate change goals - ambitious but achievable
Realty firm Ansal Properties & Infrastructure (Ansal API) led by Pranav Ansal today reported consolidated profit of Rs 15.85 crore in the third quarter of this fiscal against a net loss of Rs 21.01 crore in the year-ago period.
The consolidated total income rose by 23 per cent to Rs 277.66 crore during October-December quarter against Rs 226.18 crore from the corresponding period of previous year, Ansal said in a statement.
"Sales carried out in the recent past and being recognised in the profit and loss account are enabling the company to show profitability and the trend looks positive for future as well," Ansal API Vice Chairman and Managing Director said.