Ansal API Q3 net profit at Rs 15.85 cr on higher sales
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
Realty firm Ansal Properties & Infrastructure (Ansal API) led by Pranav Ansal today reported consolidated profit of Rs 15.85 crore in the third quarter of this fiscal against a net loss of Rs 21.01 crore in the year-ago period.
The consolidated total income rose by 23 per cent to Rs 277.66 crore during October-December quarter against Rs 226.18 crore from the corresponding period of previous year, Ansal said in a statement.
"Sales carried out in the recent past and being recognised in the profit and loss account are enabling the company to show profitability and the trend looks positive for future as well," Ansal API Vice Chairman and Managing Director said.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties